|Oliver De Los Santos Info|
|Height||4 ft 5 in|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Oliver De Los Santos is an Australian actor who came into the limelight after playing the role of the little kid with hat in the TV show Yo Mama Battle! (2015). He gained further popularity by beginning to portray the part of Daniel in 2021 in the sitcom television series Punky Brewster reboot. He has appeared in many other programs on the small screen such as Harrow in which he started to essay the character of Louie Warrington in 2021 and has starred in a number of movies including the science fiction action film Occupation: Rainfall (2020).
Oliver De Los Santos
Ollie, Ollie D.
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
- Siblings – Chloe De Los Santos (Older Sister) (Actress)
He has been represented by CESD, Industry Entertainment, and Charmaine Gilchrist.
4 ft 5 in or 134.5 cm
26 kg or 57.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Australian and American descent.
- Neck-length, tousled hair
- Cheerful smile
- Bright and expressive eyes
He has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Indie Kids by Industrie.
Oliver De Los Santos Favorite Things
- Food – Honey chicken, Ice cream
- Cuisine – Japanese, Indian
- Hobby – Playing video games, Making stop motion animations with lego, Indoor skydiving
- Sport – Baseball that he has played in Australia, with his US team being the Dodgers
- Pastime – Swimming either at the beach or in a pool
- Film Series – Star Wars that he has been a huge fan of
Source – Just Jared Jr.
Oliver De Los Santos Facts
- He has affirmed that his normal accent is Australian.
- Oliver has disclosed that he has loved to play the guitar especially the old rock songs from the 1980s. He had taught himself how to play the instrument.
- He has pointed out that his sister had started acting before him and it would be a lot of fun to see her on stage, and that had ignited the passion and craving for acting in Oliver too. In his first audition, he had come very close to landing the main role in a Disney feature film and that had got him even more motivated to keep on trying.
- He has stated that the most unexpected thing about shooting Punky Brewster was doing a multi-cam show for the first time as it was thrilling to see how much equipment is used when filming. He has always been attracted to technical things and so had loved the cameras, sound people, and monitors around him.
- Oliver has admired his character Daniel for never changing what he likes just to suit other people. The only tricky thing has been to keep his costume to look neat and tidy as Daniel prefers to wear nice clothes and Oliver has always played during the breaks.
- He has loved the 1970s and 1980s, including the clothes from those eras, having enjoyed wearing them as well. His favorite wardrobe piece has been his vintage bell-bottoms, so much so, that he has craved for many more.
Featured Image by Oliver De Los Santos / Instagram