|Anna Mawn Quick Info
|5 ft 3 in
Anna Mawn is a British actor who has been cast in a variety of shows and movies which include the likes of What Fools These Mortals Be, Anne Boleyn, Tell Me Everything, The Nevers, Black Cake, Firebrand, and Napoleon.
She divides her time between –
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Coventry, England, United Kingdom
From 2012 to 2015, she attended the University of York and completed her BA (Hons) in writing, directing, and performance.
Anna Mawn has been signed with Independent Talent Group.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
46 kg or 101.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Anna Mawn Facts
- Anna uses she/her pronouns.
- Anna Mawn played the role of Hermia in the short fantasy drama film What Fools These Mortals Be in 2013.
- In 2021, she appeared as Bridget in 2 episodes of the three-part psychological thriller miniseries Anne Boleyn. The show is set in Anne Boleyn’s (Queen of England from 1533 to 1536 as the second wife of King Henry VIII) final five months prior to her execution by beheading for treason in 1536 and stars Jodie Turner-Smith in the titular role.
- Anna Mawn was cast as Sarah (an employee at the Polish grocery store who briefly liaises with Louis) in an episode of the teen drama television series Tell Me Everything in December 2022. The show’s lead cast consists of Eden H Davies, Spike Fearn, Lauryn Ajufo, Callina Liang, Tessa Lucille, and Carla Woodcock.
- She played Agnes Howard in the 2023 historical drama film Firebrand, starring Alicia Vikander, Jude Law, Eddie Marsan, Sam Riley, Amr Waked, Patsy Ferran, Erin Doherty, and Simon Russell Beale.
- In February 2023, Anna Mawn appeared as Nancy in an episode titled It’s a Good Day of the historical science fiction drama television series The Nevers. The show premiered on April 11, 2021, and stars Laura Donnelly, Ann Skelly, Olivia Williams, James Norton, Tom Riley, Pip Torrens, Denis O’Hare, Rochelle Neil, Amy Manson, Zackary Momoh, Eleanor Tomlinson, Nick Frost, Elizabeth Berrington, Viola Prettejohn, Anna Devlin, Kiran Sonia Sawar, Ben Chaplin, Ella Smith, and Vinnie Heaven.
- She brought to life the character of Beatrice Rossimoore in an episode of the historical mystery drama series Black Cake in 2023.
- Anna portrayed the character of Archduchess Marie-Louise (an Austrian archduchess who reigned as Duchess of Parma from April 11, 1814, until her death and was Napoleon’s second wife and as such Empress of the French and Queen of Italy from their marriage) in the epic historical drama film Napoleon in 2023. The film is based on the story of Napoleon Bonaparte and stars Joaquin Phoenix, Vanessa Kirby, Tahar Rahim, and Rupert Everett.
Featured Image by Anna Mawn / Instagram