|Omarosa Manigault Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||February 5, 1974|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Omarosa Manigault is an American writer, reality television show participant, and former political aide to former US President Donald Trump, who first gained popularity in 2004 after her appearance as a contestant on the reality TV show, The Apprentice. In January 2017, during the Trump administration, she became the President and director of communications for the Office of Public Liaison. However, in December, 2017, she was fired due to “inappropriate use of company vehicles”. Omarosa has appeared in several TV shows such as The Surreal Life, Fear Factor, Celebrity Big Brother US 1, Celebrity Big Brother US 2, Married To Medicine, Big Brother Australia VIP, Say Yes to the Dress, The Arrangement, and many more. She has published several books such as Unhinged: An Insider’s Account of the Trump White House and Art My Way: Momarosa’s Guide to Living a Vibrant Energetic Life.
Omarosé Onée Manigault
Youngstown, Ohio, United States
Washington, D.C., United States
Omarosa Manigault went to The Rayen School in her hometown, Youngstown.
She then got admission at the Central State University in Wilberforce from where she graduated in 1996 with a BA degree in broadcast journalism.
Later, she got enrolled at Howard University in Washington, DC, where she started studying for a Ph.D. in communications after the completion of her master’s degree. However, she didn’t complete her Ph.D.
She also undertook Biblical Studies training at the Payne Theological Seminary in Wilberforce. In August 2009, Omarosa got enrolled in a Doctor of Ministry degree at the United Theological Seminary in Ohio.
Political Consultant, Actress, Teacher
- Father – Jack Thomas Manigault, Sr. (Was murdered when Omarosa was 7 years old)
- Mother – Theresa Marie
- Siblings – Jack Manigault (Older Brother) (Was murdered in October 2011), Gladys Louise Manigault (Older Sister) (Passed away in February 2016)
Omarosa Manigault is represented by the LA-based Agency for the Performing Arts.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
65 kg or 143 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Omarosa Manigault has dated –
- Aaron Stallworth (1999-2005) – Omarosa started dating Aaron Stallworth in the summer of 1999. They got married in 2000 and she changed her last name to Manigault-Stallworth. Their marriage of 5 years came to an end in the early months of 2005 because of the long-distance marriage as she was working in Los Angeles and he was living at a ranch in Texas.
- Michael Clarke Duncan (2010-2012) – According to reports, Omarosa started dating actor Michael Clarke Duncan in the summer of 2010. They had first met in the produce section of a Whole Foods supermarket. In August 2010, she released a statement confirming that they were dating. In February 2012, they got engaged. However, they didn’t get to walk down the aisle as fate cruelly cut short his life. In March 2013, La Toya Jackson accused her of probably killing Duncan. She accused Omarosa of pulling a cord on her fiancé. Omarosa responded by filing a lawsuit against her.
- Titus O’Neil (2013-2014) – Manigault started going out with WWE star, Titus O’Neil in August 2013. They were introduced by their mutual friend Jawn Murray at the WWE Superstars of Hope Party. They dated for over a year before deciding to go separate ways in September 2014.
- John Allen Newman (2015-Present) – Omarosa started going out with Florida-based pastor John Allen Newman in 2015. They first met while she was teaching at the Howard University. In July 2016, they got engaged after he proposed to her in front of his congregation at The Sanctuary at Calvary Church in Jacksonville. In April 2017, they got married with their lavish reception held at Donald Trump’s hotel in DC.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Yoruba Nigerian ancestry on her father’s side.
- Tall height
- Bright smile
In 2005, she appeared in a TV commercial for Burger King.
She had previously shot a TV commercial for Clairol Herbal Essences, however, the footage wasn’t used.
Best Known For
- Having appeared in the popular reality TV series, Celebrity Apprentice in 2004 and managed to finish in the 8th place. She was later roped in for the sequel of the popular TV series.
- Having served as one of the core members of Donald Trump’s presidential campaign team and his subsequent administration.
In June 2014, she made her theatrical film debut in a supporting role in the comedy thriller movie, Knock ’em Dead.
First TV Show
Omarosa made her first TV show appearance on the reality TV show, I Married… in 2004.
Omarosa Manigault Facts
- She made her political bow at the age of 23 in the nineties as she was hired to work in the office of Vice President Al Gore during Bill Clinton’s presidential stint.
- Before she joined Donald Trump’s 2016 US Presidential election campaign as the director of African-American outreach, she was a staunch democrat and had even tweeted her support for Hillary Clinton in November 2014.
- In February 2017, she was accused of physically intimidating reporter April Ryan outside White House press secretary Sean Spicer’s West Wing office. April also claimed that Omarosa had threatened her with an alleged dossier.
- While studying in high school, she was quite an athlete. She was a member of track teams as well as high school volleyball team.
- She is reported to have competed in the Mrs. America beauty pageant.
- She was roped in to teach Branding and Marketing at her alma mater, Howard University as part of an MBA program.
- She collaborated with Donald Trump to create a reality dating TV show, The Ultimate Merger in June 2010.
- In January 2012, she was made West Coast editor of the popular Reality Weekly magazine.
- During her appearance in the ABC show, The View, in January 2017, she got into an argument with actress and comedian Joy Behar over the workings of the Donald Trump administration.
- In November 2017, she was caught in a minor scandal after it was revealed that she had brought her bridal party to the White House for a photoshoot without having informed senior aides beforehand.
- In February 2011, she received her preacher’s license from Weller Street Missionary Baptist Church in Los Angeles. She was formally ordained in February 2012.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0