|Andrew Cuomo Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||December 6, 1957|
Andrew Cuomo is an American politician, author, and lawyer who is well-known for serving as the 56th Governor of New York since 2011. He has more than 2 million followers on Instagram, more than 400k followers on Facebook, more than 3 million followers on Twitter, and more than 100k subscribers on YouTube.
Andrew Mark Cuomo
New York City, New York, United States
Politician, Lawyer, Author
- Father – Mario Cuomo (Former Governor of New York)
- Mother – Matilda Raffa
- Siblings – Chris Cuomo (Younger Brother) (Journalist), Margaret Cuomo (Elder Sister) (Radiologist), Maria Cuomo (Sister) (Producer), Madeline Cuomo (Sister)
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Andrew has dated –
- Kerry Kennedy (1989-2005) – He got married to Kerry Kennedy, daughter of Robert F. Kennedy, on June 9, 1990. They welcomed 3 daughters – twins Cara Kennedy-Cuomo and Mariah Kennedy-Cuomo (b. June 11, 1995) and Michaela Kennedy-Cuomo (b. August 26, 1997).
- Sandra Lee (2006-2019)
Race / Ethnicity
He has Italian (Campanian, Sicilian) ancestry.
However, his hair has flecks of gray.
Andrew Cuomo Favorite Things
- Films – Hoop Dreams (1994), Casablanca (1942)
- Sport – Football
- Musical Artist – Jon Bon Jovi
- Book – The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell
- Restaurant – Mt. Kisco Diner
Source – Daily News
Andrew Cuomo Facts
- In March 2020, he passed the Matilda’s Law (in honor of his mother), an executive order aimed at protecting New Yorkers over the age of 70 years during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Andrew enjoys fixing up old muscle cars.
- YouTuber Randy Rainbow introduced the term ‘Cuomos**ual’ in April 2020 to reference his s**ual attraction for the Cuomo brothers (Andrew and Chris). Soon enough, many celebrities like Trevor Noah, Jada Pinkett Smith, Ellen DeGeneres, and Chelsea Handler identified themselves as Cuomos**ual.
- His political idols are Bill Clinton and his father, Mario Cuomo.
Featured Image by Pat Arnow / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 2.0