|Andrew Cuomo Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||December 6, 1957|
Andrew Cuomo is an American politician, author, and lawyer who is well-known for serving as the 56th Governor of New York since 2011. He has more than 2 million followers on Instagram, more than 400k followers on Facebook, more than 3 million followers on Twitter, and more than 100k subscribers on YouTube.
Andrew Mark Cuomo
New York City, New York, United States
Politician, Lawyer, Author
- Father – Mario Cuomo (Former Governor of New York)
- Mother – Matilda Raffa
- Siblings – Chris Cuomo (Younger Brother) (Journalist), Margaret Cuomo (Elder Sister) (Radiologist), Maria Cuomo (Sister) (Producer), Madeline Cuomo (Sister)
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Andrew has dated –
- Kerry Kennedy (1989-2005) – He got married to Kerry Kennedy, daughter of Robert F. Kennedy, on June 9, 1990. They welcomed 3 daughters – twins Cara Kennedy-Cuomo and Mariah Kennedy-Cuomo (b. June 11, 1995) and Michaela Kennedy-Cuomo (b. August 26, 1997).
- Sandra Lee (2005-2019)
Race / Ethnicity
He has Italian (Campanian, Sicilian) ancestry.
However, his hair has flecks of gray.
Andrew Cuomo Favorite Things
- Films – Hoop Dreams (1994), Casablanca (1942)
- Sport – Football
- Musical Artist – Jon Bon Jovi
- Book – The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell
- Restaurant – Mt. Kisco Diner
Source – Daily News
Andrew Cuomo Facts
- In March 2020, he passed the Matilda’s Law (in honor of his mother), an executive order aimed at protecting New Yorkers over the age of 70 years during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Andrew enjoys fixing up old muscle cars.
- YouTuber Randy Rainbow introduced the term ‘Cuomos**ual’ in April 2020 to reference his s**ual attraction for the Cuomo brothers (Andrew and Chris). Soon enough, many celebrities like Trevor Noah, Jada Pinkett Smith, Ellen DeGeneres, and Chelsea Handler identified themselves as Cuomos**ual.
- His political idols are Bill Clinton and his father, Mario Cuomo.
- In 2020, Andrew was honored with the International Emmy Founders Award “for effective communication and leadership during the COVID-19 pandemic.” However, the award was taken away from him in 2021 after he was accused of s*xually harassing women.
- In December 2020, his former aide, Lindsey Boylan accused him of s*xual harassment, and later in February 2021, his executive assistant, Charlotte Bennett also accused him of s*xually harassing her. In March 2021, another woman alleged that Cuomo had touched her without consent. Later that month, it was revealed that Congressional Democrats from New York were calling for him to resign amid growing accusations of s*xual harassment. In August 2021, President Joe Biden had called on Andrew to resign from his role as Governor of New York State.
- In August 2021, Andrew officially resigned as the Governor of the state of New York.
- In July 2021, his daughter Michaela Kennedy-Cuomo came out as demisexual (gender identity). Demisexuals are those persons who are sexually attracted to persons after they have formed a strong emotional bond with them.
Featured Image by Pat Arnow / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 2.0