|Omono Okojie Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Omono Okojie is a Nigerian actress who rose to fame with her appearance as Bahar Tambai in NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service (2015). From there, she went on to receive many other notable roles including Space Girlfriend in Bella and the Bulldogs, Regina in Gook, and Clara Whitfield in West of Hell.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Omono is represented by Stacy Solodkin at the Beth Stein Agency and Deb Berger at DBA Talent Management.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Snub nose
- Dimpled cheeks
- Plump lips
Omono Okojie Facts
- Both of her parents are journalists. Being raised in a household of writers, Okojie had naturally drifted towards wanting to become a writer as an adult.
- Omono was in school when she developed a knack for acting.
- Her first name “Omono” translates to “A child is a child” and was named after her grandfather who had hoped that she would be a boy at the time of her birth.
- Omono made her first TV show appearance as Bahar Tambai in NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service in 2015. Later, in 2017, she appeared in her debut theatrical film Gook as Regina.
- Over the years, Omono has worked with several well-known stars including Simone Baker, Justin Chon, Curtiss Cook Jr., Mark Harmon, David McCallum, and Sean Murray.
Featured Image By Omono Okojie / Instagram