Paloma Faith Blomfield
Paloma Faith, Boozle
Hackney, London, UK
Paloma Faith attended high school at City and Islington College.
She then studied at the Northern School of Contemporary Dance.
After this, Paloma completed an MA in theatre from Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design.
Singer, Songwriter, Actress
- Father – Spanish Father
- Mother – English Mother
- Siblings – Half-Sister
Paloma Faith is signed to Innis Ferguson of Lateral (Music Artists Management Company).
Pop, Soul, Jazz
5 ft 3 in or 161 cm
127 lbs or 58 kg
Boyfriend / Spouse
Paloma dated –
- Rian Haynes (2005 – 2009) – Paloma Faith was married to Kiwi chef Rian Haynes in 2005. But the relationship was very short, as they separated after 8 months and eventually got divorced after four years.
- James Nesbitt (2012 – Present) – Paloma is currently dating actor James Nesbitt of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory fame.
Race / Ethnicity
- Retro style hair
- Eccentric style of clothing
- Cockney accent
34-27-32 in or 86-68-82 cm
8 (US) or 6 (UK)
She has worked in a soundtrack for Kellogg’s Special K Cereal.
The singer feels that kindness is the best religion.
Best Known For
Paloma is best known for her album Fall to Grace (2012). It reached the number 2 spot in UK and certified a double platinum.
Paloma Faith first appeared in the movie St Trinian’s in 2007, in which she played the role of Andrea.
First TV Show
Paloma Faith was seen as a thief in the police drama HolbyBlue aired by BBC in 2007.
Her first album Do You Want the Truth or Something Beautiful? was released on September 28, 2009.
Paloma Faith is very fond of her fitness trainer Hayley. She admits that Hayley makes sure to keep her on her toes.
Paloma starts her training with an average jog with her female trainer. They also involve in circuit style toning of the body. Bars and other equipments help her to do jumps and squats. The trainer also makes Paloma perform boxing and stomach-toning exercises on a regular basis.
Paloma Faith Favorite Things
- Food – Chicken with jerk seasoning, wine, garlic and parsley served with chips and chickpeas.
- Dessert – Ice-Cream from Gelato Mio in Holland Park.
- Color – Red.
- Film – 2046, Blue Velvet, Drive, Edward Scissorhands, Casablanca, Tie Me Up! Tie Me Down!
- Designer – Ashish, Louis Vuitton.
- Shoes – Evening Lady or Nitelife Stiletto.
Paloma Faith Facts
- She has a cockney accent, stylish outfits, stand-out hairdo, and make-up.
- Her debut single Stone Cold Sober was released in 2009 and rated number 17 in the UK Singles Chart.
- She is a strong believer in power-dressing and Marilyn Monroe is her style icon.
- Paloma Faith’s singing style has often been compared to Amy Winehouse and Duffy.
- Paloma supports We Are Women campaign for Jo’s Cervical Cancer Trust.
- She draws influence from likes of Peggy Lee, Billie Holiday and Tina Turner, for her work.
- She has won the prestigious Brit Award for British Female Solo Artist in 2015.
- You can follow Paloma Faith on Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, Instagram, and Google.
- You can also visit her official website.