|Kara Tointon Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4½ in|
|Date of Birth||August 5, 1983|
Kara Tointon is an English actress who became a household name after playing the role of Dawn Swann in the long-running soap opera, EastEnders (2005-2009).
Kara Louise Tointon
Basildon, Essex, England, United Kingdom
- Father – Kenneth Tointon
- Mother – Carol Parsell (Died in 2019)
- Siblings – Hannah Tointon (Younger Sister) (Actress)
Kara has been represented by Emptage Hallett located in London.
5 ft 4½ in or 164 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- James Bourne (2002-2005)
- Matt Willis (2004)
- Terry Kiely (2005-2007)
- James Alexandrou (2006-2007)
- Joe Swash (2008-2010)
- Artem Chigvintsev (2010-2014)
- Matt Johnson (2015-2017)
- Marius Jensen (2017-Present) – In 2018, The Halcyon actress got engaged to a chiropractor named Marius Jensen. Kara gave birth to their son Frey Jensen on November 22, 2018. Furthermore, they welcomed their 2nd son named Helly Juel Parsell Jensen on January 8, 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
Kara Tointon Favorite Things
- High Street Stores – Urban Outfitters, Topshop, Reiss
- Place In The British Isles – Cornwall
- Place To Go Swimming – Maldives
- City – New York City
- Character From EastEnders – Heather Trott (played by Cheryl Fergison)
Source – Cosmopolitan, Independent, IMDb
Kara Tointon Facts
- Her dream role would be playing Elizabeth Bennett from Jane Austen’s Pride & Prejudice.
- In 2010, Kara had participated in season 8 of Strictly Come Dancing and she eventually won the dance competition reality show. Two years prior to that in 2008, she had won the Sport Relief special edition of Strictly Come Dancing with the former cricketer, Mark Ramprakash.
- She was diagnosed with dyslexia at the age of 7.
- Kara’s first appearance on EastEnders was as an extra in 1994. Nevertheless, she had a successful second run as the fan-favorite Dawn Swann for nearly 4 years.
- Her style icons are Jennifer Aniston, Megan Fox, and Charlize Theron.
Featured Image by Stormcab at English Wikipedia / Wikimedia / CC BY 3.0