|Paris Moore Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||May 22, 2007|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Paris Moore is an American dancer who rose to fame after appearing on the 8th season of Dance Moms.
Jacksonville, North Carolina, United States
Paris has trained with the Lux Dance Project and the Abby Lee Dance Company.
- Mother – Lakisha Samuels
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Paris is of African-American descent.
She sports a braided hairstyle.
Paris Moore Favorite Things
- Styles Of Dance – Jazz, Contemporary, Ballet
Source – Fandom
Paris Moore Facts
- She has been dancing since the age of 2.
- Moore was in grade 6 when she made her television debut as a contestant on Dance Moms. She was seen for the first time in “The New Team” audition and later in “Abby’s “Audition.
- In the past, she had won the title of Star Talent Dance Competition.
- Previously, Paris had an Instagram account titled paris_moore333.
- Paris Moore is a huge supporter of the “Black Lives Matter” movement.
- She and fellow Dance Moms contestant Kamryn Smith are close friends.
- Her mother Lakisha was born on September 8, 1982, in Jacksonville, North Carolina.
- She was chosen to be the face of GetDancewear and StretchItOutStretchladder in the past.
- Paris is a gymnast.
- She was born and raised in Jacksonville.
Featured Image By Paris Moore / Instagram