|Paul DiGiovanni Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||January 19, 1988|
Paul DiGiovanni is an American guitarist, songwriter, and producer who is known for being one of founding members of the Boston-based rock band Boys Like Girls that was formed in 2005.
Leominster, Massachusetts, United States
Paul divides his time between Nashville, Tennessee and Boston, Massachusetts.
Guitarist, Songwriter, Producer
- Father – Jill Marie
- Mother – Samara DiGiovanni
Pop Punk, Pop Rock, Power Pop, Alternative Rock, Emo
Lead Guitar, Backing Vocals
As a member of Boys Like Girls, he has released his music with Sony Music Entertainment, Columbia Records, and Red Ink Records.
6 ft or 183 cm
77 kg or 170 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Paul has dated –
- Katie Stevens – Paul has been in a long-term relationship with singer, songwriter, and actress Katie Stevens. They had met for the first time at the age of 14 as she had been attending one of his shows. However, they had not been in contact at that time. 7 years later, Paul and Katie spoke for the first time. She revealed her engagement with Paul in January 2018 via an Instagram Story. After 4 years of dating, the couple got married in October 2019. In November 2022, it was revealed that they were expecting their first child together.
Race / Ethnicity
Paul is of Italian descent.
- Thick eyebrows
- He sports a stubble beard.
Paul DiGiovanni Facts
- He and his mother were very close to one another. She passed away in 2003.
- It was drummer and percussionist John Keefe who introduced him to the band. Initially, Paul was brought in for a demo but decided to stay back as a member of the band.
- Paul has a pet dog named Winnie.
- In 2005, Paul co-formed the rock band Boys Like Girls alongside Martin Johnson, Gregory James, and John Keefe. Former members of the band were Bryan Donahue and Morgan Dorr.
- Boys like Girls‘ genre influences include contemporary, emo pop, punk, and alternative rock. They have also credited bands such as Jimmy Eat World, Blink-182, Secondhand Serenade, Relient K, The Academy Is…, and Dashboard Confessional to be an influence on their style of music.
- With Boys Like Girls, he released his debut studio self-titled album on August 22, 2006. It included the hit titular song Love Drunk.
Featured Image By Paul DiGiovanni / Instagram