|Paul Dillett Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Weight||145 to 150 kg|
|Date of Birth||April 12, 1965|
Paul Dillett is a Canadian former professional bodybuilder who was part of the International Federation of Bodybuilding and Fitness during his career-high. Besides that, he is also known for being CEO of “World Beauty Fitness & Fashion Inc.”
Freak-einstein, Jurassic Paul
Montréal, Québec, Canada
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Retired Professional Bodybuilder
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
145 kg or 319.5 lbs to 150 kg or 330.5 lbs
His weight during competitions was 129 kg or 284.5 lbs.
Girlfriend / Spouse
Paul’s name has been linked to –
- Allison Dillett
Race / Ethnicity
- Large and muscular body frame
- Sports a box-shaped beard
Paul Dillett Facts
- He played in the Canadian Football League prior to beginning his professional bodybuilding career.
- Paul competed as a bodybuilder for the first time in 1991, at the “North American Championships.” He bagged 2nd place.
- In 1993, he appeared in his first “Mr. Olympia” bodybuilding contest and attained 6th place.
- His first victory came to him at the “Night of Champions” bodybuilding contest.
- In the past, he was featured on the cover of Muscular Development.
- During the 1994 Arnold Classic, Paul suffered from dehydration while competing due to which he froze on stage and had to be carried off.
- He announced his retirement from bodybuilding in the year 2012.
- During his active bodybuilding career, Paul was great friends with fellow retired bodybuilders like Chris Cormier, Flex Wheeler, Lee Labrada, Nasser El Sonbaty, and Dorian Yates.
- Paul once stated in an interview that he was disappointed to see the way modern-day bodybuilding is progressing.
- His main focus with WBFF is a segment that he created called “muscle model” which showcases men and women with just the right amount of muscle.
- Paul is the founder of the “World Beauty Fitness and Fashion”, which was started in 2007. He once stated that his business had to compete against various other pageants like Victoria’s Secret, Miss Universe, and Miss America.
Featured Image By Paul Dillett / Instagram
paul it is important to call me lenny lightman we met in florida early 90s dr nick rugerro chiropractor lee haney at arnold classic in 1995 about the time of the ojsimson trial with your newwife or girlfreind at the time because i came from fashio industry with calvin klien you where thinking of mfg apparel you also met from my trainer gillian hodge from trindad. i have talking with lee haney as as early as yesterday please or text when i can talk with you .i left a message for u on the business with the wife link very important 954 465 5211.i am very proud to read about your company again 9544655211 still working out am going to be 84 of age end of month