|Paulina Char Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||July 21, 1995|
Paulina Char is an American social media star and model, best known as the younger sister of social media star, singer, songwriter, and actress, Sofia Carson. Paulina has also amassed a fanbase of more than 300k followers on Instagram.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Paulina graduated from Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles, California, the United States with a degree in Marketing in May 2017.
She earned her 2nd degree from the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising in Los Angeles, California, the United States in June 2018.
Social Media Star, Model
- Father – José Fernando Daccarett
- Mother – Laura Char Carson
- Siblings – Sofia Carson (Older Sister) (Actress, Singer, Songwriter, Social Media Star)
- Others – René Roque Daccarett (Paternal Grandfather), Rosa María Escobar (Paternal Grandmother), Simón Char Abdala (Maternal Grandfather), Lauraine E. Carson (Maternal Grandmother), José Miguel Daccarett (Paternal Great-Grandfather), Zoila Giha (Paternal Great-Grandmother), Richard/Ricardo Char Zaslawy (Maternal Great-Grandfather), Erlinda Abdala Chadjur (Maternal Great-Grandmother)
Paulina Char self-represents her career.
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Paulina Char has dated –
- Manolo Gonzalez Vergara (2017) – Rumor
- Steven Isaac Cohen (2018-2019)
- Cameron Boyce (2019) – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Latino)
She is primarily of Colombian descent but also has Arab (Syrian-Lebanese and Palestinian), Spanish, and possibly English ancestry.
Dark Brown (Natural)
Currently, she has ‘Dirty Blonde’ hair.
- Beautiful eyes
- Petite physique
Paulina Char has endorsed brands such as –
- Ivy Park
- Christian Louboutin
- KIKO Milano
- Yves Saint Laurent
She has raised enough money for 6k meals for Kiehl’s Feeding America event in November 2017. After the tragic passing of actor Cameron Boyce, on July 6, 2019, Paulina became a big supporter of The Cameron Boyce Foundation.
Paulina Char Favorite Things
Quote – “Wake up. Conquer the world. Repeat.”
Source – Instagram
Paulina Char Facts
- Her parents were both born in Colombia and met in Florida, the United States in their youth.
- Paulina’s maternal lineage traces to the Char family of well-known politicians from Colombia.
- Both she and her sister speak English and Spanish and go back to Colombia every year.
- Paulina and her sisters were raised biculturally. They ate a mix of American dishes such as mac & cheese and popcorn, but also Colombian dishes such as empanadas, deditos de queso, and arroz con pollo. They also listened to Spanish boleros and reggaeton and Stevie Wonder and Michael Jackson.
- She is inseparable with her sister and feels like being Sofia’s sister is the biggest honor in the world.
- She has a large passion for makeup and dreams of having a makeup line someday.
- Her sister often borrows her makeup products and never returns them. Paulina “evens it out” by borrowing Sofia’s shoes and accessories.
- Paulina describes her sister’s style as sophisticated, chic, and glamorous. Sofia describes hers as effortless, feminine, and chic.
- Fashion items she cannot live without is a good leather jacket and a pair of good jeans.
- She and her sister got a puppy named Joey Tribbiani in June 2018. They named him after the character played by Matt LeBlanc in the TV series Friends (1994-2004).
- Paulina has appeared in the YouTube web series Giving Back Generation (2019) alongside Nina Dobrev, Selena Gomez, Monika Bacardi, and Caitlin Crosby.
- She is good friends with Sabrina Carpenter and Claudia Vergara. Claudia is the niece of a well-known actress and model, Sofia Vergara.
- Paulina enjoys activities such as boxing, swimming, hiking, and jet skiing.
- She was featured on the cover of the Seventeen México magazine in February 2019.
Featured Image by Paulina Char / Instagram