|Pauline Hoarau Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11¼ in|
|Date of Birth||February 4, 1994|
Pauline Hoarau is a French model who has done modeling work for a variety of brands such as Armani Exchange, Tommy Hilfiger, Ralph Lauren, H&M, Jason Wu, and Topshop. She has also been featured in numerous magazines such as Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, Fashion Book, Crash Magazine, LOVE, Elle, Numéro, Wonderland Magazine, Glass Magazine, and many more.
Pauline Cathy Hoarau
Reunion Island, France
New York City, New York, United States
Fashion / Runway model
She is signed with these modeling agencies –
- Elite Model Management – London
- Elite Model Management – Paris
- Elite Model Management – Barcelona
- Chic Management – Sydney
- Elite Model Management – Milan
- Model Management – Hamburg
- The Society Management – New York
- Munich Models – Munich
5 ft 11¼ in or 181 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Pauline Hoarau dated –
- Bastien Grimal – She was dating male model, Bastien Grimal in the past.
- Simon Thoret – Pauline later started dating Simon Thoret. In March 2021, the couple announced that they were expecting their first child together. They welcomed a baby boy named Sacha on July 4, 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
- Long legs
- Beauty marks on her neck
31-23.5-34.5 in or 79-60-88 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU) or 5 (UK)
She has advertised for numerous brands such as Armani Exchange, H&M, Jason Wu, Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger, and Topshop.
Best Known For
Walking the 2015 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show
First Fashion Show
She debuted with the Ready to Wear – Autumn / Winter 2012 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Alexis Mabille, Atsuro Tayama, Anthony Vaccarello, Elie Saab, Lie Sang Bong, Louis Vuitton, Loewe, Miu Miu, Rochas, Roland Mouret, Vionnet, and Steffie Christiaens.
Her workout routine is not known.
But, she eats fresh fruits throughout the day to maintain her body in shape.
Pauline Hoarau Favorite Things
- Food – Snickers, Nutella
- Fashion Designer – Karl Lagerfeld, Coco Chanel, Valentino, Marc Jacobs
- TV Shows – How I Met Your Mother (2005-2014), House (2004-2012), Grey’s Anatomy
- Band – Imagine Dragons
- City – Paris
- Imagine Dragons Song – Radioactive
- Hobby – Tennis
- Top Model – Constance Jablonski, Sigrid Agren
Source – Teen Vogue, Vogue.it
Pauline Hoarau Facts
- In 2011, during the 28th international Elite Model Look contest, she was the top 7th finalist.
- She has received a nomination at the Melty Future Awards 2014.
- She is from Reunion Island, which is located in the Indian ocean.
- She walked in the 2015 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, where Selena Gomez, The Weeknd, and Rihanna were the musical guests.
- She likes to shop clothes from Rue de Rivoli in Paris or Fifth Avenue in New York.
- The best part she feels about modeling is meeting new people from fashion industry and traveling to beautiful and different places.
- The Fashion Week feels like the Olympics to her.
- She also likes to read books. By now, she has read several dozens including Ensemble, C’est Tout by Anna Gavalda, and The Help by Kathryn Stockett.
- Her friends wanted her to try her luck in modeling and this is how she entered into show business.
- She never leaves home without her cell phone.
- Her biggest dream when she successfully turned model was to live in an English-speaking country for some time. We think she has already achieved that by living in U.S.