|Paulo Londra Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||April 12, 1998|
Paulo Londra is an Argentinian rapper, singer, and composer who is known for having established himself as a successful Argentinian artist by releasing several tracks, albums, and mixtapes which include Homerun, Dímelo, Condenado Para el Millon, Por Lo Mio, Te Amo, Cuando Te Besé, Adán y Eva, Solo Pienso en Ti, Party, and Tal Vez. Moreover, he has also gained a huge fan base across the globe as well as enjoys more than 22.5 million subscribers on YouTube, more than 14 million followers on Instagram, more than 10 million followers on Facebook, and more than 2 million followers on Twitter.
Paulo Ezequiel Londra Farías
Rapper, Singer, Composer
- Sibling – May Londra (Older Sister)
Paulo Londra is represented by Buena Productora.
Latin Trap, Reggaeton
Warner Music Latina, Big Ligas
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Paulo Londra has dated –
- Rocío Moreno (2015-Present) – In 2015, he began a relationship with Instagram model Rocío Moreno and the duo have been sharing a lot of their pictures on social media. In August 2020, the couple welcomed their first daughter Isabella Naomi.
Race / Ethnicity
- Often sports unkempt hair
- Pierced ears
Paulo Londra Facts
- He was quite young when he watched the American hip-hop drama film, 8 Mile (2002), which starred the world-renowned rapper, songwriter, record producer, and record executive, Eminem. The movie had a great impact on the budding artist and Paulo Londra started to focus more on his musical finesse.
- While growing up, he used to rap and improvise along with his friends and fellow musicians and this eventually helped him make a name for himself.
- Paulo Londra and Colombian band Piso 21 released the song, Te Amo, on March 15, 2018, via Warner Mexico and it was certified ‘Platinum’ by Asociación Colombiana de Productores de Fonogramas (ASINCOL) and Gold by Spain (PROMUSICAE). The song was also nominated for the 2018 Quiero Award in the “Best Urban Video” category.
- On November 5, 2018, Paulo Londra released his song, Adán y Eva, via Warner Latina and Big Ligas and it brought his immense success. The song won the 2018 Gardel Award in the “Best Urban/Trap Song or Album” category and the 2019 MTV Millennial Award in the “Hit of the Year” category.
- He released his debut studio album, Homerun, on May 23, 2019, via Warner Music Latina and it included songs such as Solo Pienso En Ti, Y Yo No Sé, Adán y Eva, Condenado Para el Millón, Sigan Hablando de Mí, and Forever Alone.
- The album, Homerun, received a great response from the audience and was ranked at number #1 in the Argentine Albums (CAPIF) chart, at number #3 in the Spanish Albums (PROMUSICAE) chart, at number #4 in the Mexican Albums (AMPROFON) chart, and at number #12 in the US Top Latin Albums (Billboard) chart. It also featured artists like De La Ghetto, Justin Quiles, and Lenny Tavárez.
- Paulo Londra has also appeared as a featured artist on songs like Ni Aqui Ni de Alla.
- In 2019, Paulo was featured in the song Nothing on You, which was a part of Ed Sheeran‘s No.6 Collaborations Project.
- In 2019, he teamed up with A Boogie wit da Hoodie for a new song titled Party.
Featured Image by Paulo Londra / Instagram