|Petra Nemcova Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||June 24, 1979|
Petra Nemcova is a Czech model, television host, actor, and philanthropist. She has worked with several brands and designers such as Benetton, Victoria’s Secret, Intimissimi, Bulgari, Cartier, Max Factor, Marina Babini, La Perla, Maidenform, La Senza, Wild Orchid, Lolita Lempicka, Clarins, Luciano Soprani, and Matthew Williamson. The model has also graced the covers of magazines like Vogue Czechoslovakia, Harper’s Bazaar Mexico, Grazia Mexico, Condé Nast Traveler Spain, Conde Nast Traveller Russia, Shape USA, Marie Claire Russia, Marie Claire Ukraine, Elle Russia, Marie Claire Mexico, Cosmopolitan Spain, and Elle Spain. Moreover, Petra Nemcova founded the charitable organization and campaign named Happy Hearts Fund (HHF) in 2005.
Karviná, Czechoslovakia (now Czech Republic)
She attended London Business School.
Model, Television Host, Actor, Philanthropist
- Father – Oldrich Nemec
- Mother – Bozena Nemcova
- Siblings – Olga Nemcova (Younger Nemcova)
Petra Nemcova can be contacted via these modeling agencies –
- One Management – New York
- Marilyn Agency – Paris
- Select Model Management – London
- View Management – Barcelona
- Mikas Stockholm
- Why Not Models – Milan
- Innovative Artists N.Y.
- Iconic Management – Hamburg
- Next Model Management – Milan
Her net worth has been $13 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Petra Nemcova has dated –
- Simon Atlee (2003-2004) – In June 2003, she started dating British photographer Simon Atlee. They dated for one and a half years until December 2004. The relationship ended as a result of the death of Simon Atlee. Both were vacationing in Thailand when a Tsunami struck there. Simon died in the flow of waves. However, Petra was able to cling to a palm tree and remained there for about 8 hours. She got some internal injuries and a broken pelvis due to this natural calamity. Simon’s dead body was found in March 2005 in Sumatra. She was also believed to have engaged Simon.
- James Blunt (2006-2007) – From 2006 to March 2007, Petra dated English musician James Blunt.
- Julian Lennon (2007) – She was RUMORed to have dated another English musician Julian Lennon in 2007. He is nearly 16 years her senior.
- Sean Penn (2008, 2012) – American actor Sean Penn and model Petra Nemcova dated briefly starting in January 2008. At that time, Sean had just announced the news of separation from his wife of 11 years. They were seen together at Sunday night’s Oscar party circuit and Elton John AIDS Foundation screening party. The duo again had a short-lived romance in 2012.
- Badr Jafar (2008) – While vacationing at St. Barts, Dubai businessperson Badr Jafar and Petra were seen kissing in July 2008.
- Jamie Belman (2010-2012) – In May 2010, she started dating British actor Jamie Belman. After dating for a couple of months, the duo announced their engagement in January 2011. This relationship went on until April 2012.
- Laurent Lamothe (2013) – In May 2013, Haiti’s Prime Minister Laurent Lamothe publicly revealed that he and Petra Nemcova were in a relationship.
- Lewis Hamilton (2016) – In April 2016, she was RUMORed to have had a fling with British car racing driver, Lewis Hamilton. They met during the filming of a Mercedes commercial.
- Benjamin Larretche (2018-Present) – She started going out with entrepreneur Benjamin Larretche in the year 2018 and they got married in Sedona, Arizona in 2019. On November 15, 2019, they were blessed with their first child, a son named Bodhi, who was born prematurely and spent the first weeks of his life in a neonatal intensive care unit.
Race / Ethnicity
Petra Nemcova is of Czech descent.
Tattoo on her right ankle
33-24-34 in or 84-61-87 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 6 (UK) or 39 (EU)
Petra has advertised for numerous brands and designers such as Benetton, Bvlgari Sunglasses, Cartier, Clarins, Cortefiel, Dirk Bikkembergs, Fortunoff, Graff, HP Intel Personal Computer, HS, Intimissimi, John Lewis, Lancaster, La Perla, La Senza, Maidenform, Max Factor, Pantene Pro-V, Passport, Playtex, Rampage, Schwarzkopf, Sports Illustrated, Victoria’s Secret, Wild Orchid, and others.
She has also appeared in the iPad app commercial Booktrack.
She is also the ambassador at Large to Haiti.
Best Known For
Working with major brands as a model like Bulgari, Sports Illustrated, La Senza, Victoria’s Secret, and others.
First Fashion Show
She debuted with the Ready to Wear – Autumn / Winter 2000 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Lolita Lempicka, and Matthew Williamson.
She appeared in the 2001 French comedy film Absolutely Fabulous for her role as Les mannequins.
First TV Show
Her first television appearance was in the talk show The Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn as herself. She appeared in a total of 4 episodes from 2002 to 2004.
She goes to the gym regularly and follows a fixed routine. She also regularly visits physique57.com and follows their advice and techniques.
If she is traveling, she performs the exercises which she had learned from the above-cited sources.
She can also dance a lot. She can even stay without water while dancing for like 5 hours continuously.
She does not skip her breakfasts and eats super greens, and these super greens are always a part of her travel kit. She also eats a lot of dark berries, while on the road.
She drinks green tea a lot. This is her bed tea too.
Petra Nemcova Favorite Things
- Food – Chocolate
- App – Snapseed
- Beauty Products – Clinique’s Moisture Surge Overnight Mask, Clinique’s All About Eyes Serum
- Vacation Destination – Haiti
- Band / Singer – U2, Prince
- Movie – Life is Beautiful
- Designers – Too many
- Photoshoot / Runway Show – Sports Illustrated Swimsuit and Valentino
- Book – Conversations with God
Petra Nemcova Facts
- Petra released her autobiography “Love Always, Petra” in 2005.
- Petra started modeling at the age of 15 after getting found on the streets of Prague by NEXT Model Management.
- She was a regular feature in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition from 2001 to 2006 continuously.
- She likes to dance a lot and can do that for a regular four to five hours without even drinking water.
- She prefers flats over heels.
- In 2007, she designed an exclusive jewelry collection called “Infinite Heart”, which was offered exclusively by Fortunoff.
- During the 2004 tsunami disaster, she was in Phuket, Thailand. She was able to survive by tightly holding a palm tree for nearly eight hours despite having internal injuries and broken pelvis at that time. Her then-boyfriend, British photographer Simon Atlee died.
- She is multilingual and speaks tons of different types of languages called Czech, English, French, Italian, Polish and Slovak.
- She was featured in the music video “Misfit” by American indie group Elefant.
- Petra was raised in Moravian–Silesian Region of Karviná in the Czech Republic.
- She won the 1995 Czech Elite Model Look.
- Petra is the co-founder of Be The Light NY and founded the charitable organization Happy Hearts Fund in 2005.