|Peyton Royce Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||November 10, 1992|
Peyton Royce is an Australian professional wrestler known for her successful wrestling career and for being one half of The Iconic Duo. She is represented by WWE Inc. Peyton has a huge social media fan base with more than 600k followers on Instagram, more than 200k followers on Twitter, and more than 100k followers on Facebook.
Peyton Royce, Cassie, KC Cassidy
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Orlando, Florida, United States
Peyton Royce went to the Westfields Sports High School, which is a dedicated sports school in the western suburbs of Sydney.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Kerrie McIntosh
- Siblings – Unknown
Peyton Royce is signed up with WWE Inc.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Peyton Royce has dated –
- Tye Dillinger (2015-Present) – Peyton finally made her relationship with fellow wrestler Tye Dillinger public in 2017. The rumors of them dating had been doing the rounds for more than 2 years. It has been reported that they had grown close while working their way through the NXT division of WWE.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘red’, ‘pink’ or ‘purple’.
- Athletic and toned figure
- High cheekbones
- Green eyes
Peyton Royce has used her strong social media presence to endorse brands like –
- Renaissance Periodization
- Trifecta Nutrition
- Haute Glam Boutique
- 6 Pack Fitness
- ENLIGHTENED Ice Creams
- It’s A 10 Haircare
- Halo Top Creamery
- Jimmy’s Famous Seafood
Her religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- Being one half of the wrestling alliance, The Iconic Duo. The other half of the duo is Australian wrestler Billie Kay, who studied in the same high school as Royce and was her three years senior.
- Her budding popularity on various social media websites. She has more than 600k followers on Instagram.
First WWE Match
In May 2015, she made her televised in-ring debut in an episode of NXT as she took on NXT Women’s Champion Sasha Banks. Peyton, who was competing under KC Cassidy name, went on to lose the match.
She hasn’t been cast in any theatrical film till date.
First TV Show
In November 2015, Peyton Royce made her first TV show appearance in Call It a Comeback episode of the reality TV series, Breaking Ground. However, her appearance wasn’t credited.
Her first credited TV show appearance came in December 2015 in the Crossroads episode of the same TV show.
Peyton usually trains with fellow Australian wrestler Billie Kay at the WWE Performance Center. Their workout session mostly focuses on strengthening the core and improving the lower body power.
They usually start their workout with bridges using resistance bands around their thighs and follow it up with dumbbell sumo squats and barbell reverse lunges. They follow it up with barbell deadlifts and a combo of sprints and pushing the sled. Peyton also likes to go for a run or hike.
Peyton Royce Favorite Things
- WWE Wrestler – Eddie Guerrero
Source – Wikipedia
Peyton Royce Facts
- She was introduced to the wrestling by her mother, who started watching Australian wrestling in her teens and later used to watch it on Foxtel.
- She started watching wrestling regularly by the age of 9 and at the age of 10, she had realized that she wanted to become a professional wrestler.
- While she was having birthday dinner with her mother and her close friends on her 16th birthday, she saw the poster of intense summer boot camp with Pro Wrestling Alliance (Australia) on the door of the restaurant. Billie Kay was featured on the poster. Peyton, inspired by seeing her old schoolmate on the poster, decided to start her wrestling journey in 2009.
- While growing up, she was very much into dance and also took formal training in ballet. She started taking dance training at the age of 3.
- She eventually decided to enroll in Storm Wrestling Academy in Calgary, where she was trained by Lance Storm, to further her wrestling career. The academy was suggested by her former boyfriend who had trained there.
- In August 2014, she gave her first tryout for WWE during their Australia tour. In April 2015, she was included in a new batch of NXT trainees.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Peyton Royce / Instagram