|Phoebe Robinson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||September 28, 1984|
Phoebe Robinson is best known for her work as a stand-up comedienne and comedy writer. Her comic skills have helped her bag gigs in popular TV shows such as Last Comic Standing, Today show, and Late Night with Seth Meyers. Her comedic timing and ability have been recognized by popular publications such as Esquire, Vulture, Essence, and Flavorwire.
Bedford, Ohio, United States
Phoebe Robinson attended Gilmour Academy for her high school education. Later, for her college studies, she got enrolled at the Pratt Institute in New York City in 2002 in a Screenwriting course.
Actress, Writer, Comedienne
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Phoebe Robinson is represented by Beverly Hills based United Talent Agency.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Phoebe Robinson isn’t a fan of sharing the details of her personal life on the public platforms. As per her interviews and social media feed, she is in a relationship. However, she has refrained from divulging any details pertaining to the identity of her man. But, we do know that they had first met at a U2 concert and had been dating since July 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
She has often been seen with ‘blonde’ highlights or hair dyed in ‘brown’.
Curly Voluminous Hair
Phoebe Robinson has used her social media activity to promote products and brands such as –
- Brit + Co
- Urban Outfitters
- J Brand
- Emporio Armani
- Calvin Klein
Best Known For
- Regularly contributing articles and written pieces to the popular publications such as Glamour, Vanity Fair, Bitch, and New York Times
- Having appeared in popular comedy TV shows such as Last Comic Standing, Today show, Late Night with Seth Meyers, Broad City, and Last Call with Carson Daly
- Playing a supporting role in the romantic comedy movie, Ibiza
In 2017, she made her feature film debut in the comedy movie, In Case of Emergency.
First TV Show
In 2011, Phoebe Robinson made his first TV show appearance in the comedy TV show, Still Standing with Ray Wagner.
Phoebe Robinson works out regularly in the gym. She usually prefers to work out first thing in the morning or at the end of the day and also when the gym is empty.
She also makes sure that she takes a healthy and balanced diet. She starts her day with a healthy breakfast comprising of daily greens cold-pressed juice and a toast.
Phoebe Robinson Favorite Things
- Music Band – U2
- Beauty Products – Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color and Dr. Brandt Do Not Age Time Reversing Cream
- Skincare Products – Dr. Bronner’s Lavender Pure-Castile Liquid Soap and Vaseline Cocoa Radiant Smoothing Body Butter
- Jeans – J Brand Maria High Waist Skinny Jeans
- Music Album – The Joshua Tree by U2
- Footwear – Alexander Wang Kori Oxford with Rose Gold Heel
- Guilty Pleasure Breakfast – French toast with a side of bacon with mimosas or Moscow Mules
Source – TVOvermind, NY Mag, Today
Phoebe Robinson Facts
- After getting frustrated with the lack of quality opportunities, she almost decided to quit comedy in 2014. At that time, she was also struggling financially.
- Before she started to focus full time on comedy and writing, she used to work as an administrative assistant at an Internet company. She was tasked with assisting lawyers.
- She later started working as a writer on a freelance basis and wrote branded web shoots and TV recaps.
- While she was having financial problems early in her career, she used to rely on couch surfing for a place to sleep in while traveling for her work.
- In October 2016, she published her book, You Can’t Touch My Hair (And Other Things I Still Have to Explain).
- Follow Phoebe Robinson on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Phoebe Robinson / Instagram