Pia has studied at the Aquinas College, Bond University, and the University of Technology Sydney.
She is a law graduate.
Model, Travel Vlogger, Social Influencer, and Co-founder of Slinkii and Luxe Sportswear
- Siblings – Tara Muehlenbeck (Younger Sister)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Pia has dated –
- Kane Vato (2016-Present) – Pia Muehlenbeck and travel photojournalist and filmmaker, Kane Vato were already in a relationship for some time when they got engaged in 2017. Then, the two started making plans for their wedding.
Race / Ethnicity
She sometimes dyes her hair ‘dirty blonde’ and ‘chestnut brown’.
- Beautifully sculpted body
- Her bronze skin
She has endorsed the following brands –
- General Pants
- H. Mumm
- Misha Collection
- David Jones
- Jets Swimwear
- Alice McCall
- Women’s best
Best Known For
Being a famous social media influencer with over 3 million followers on Instagram.
First TV Show
Pia was first seen on an episode of the news show Entertainment Tonight in 2013.
She follows different workout routines depending on what day it is and even during traveling. The first kind of workout she follows includes bridge flexes, bridge thigh pulses, glute kick extensions, glute kicks, full hydrants, hydrant pulses, side leg raises, squat walk, and crab walk.
The second kind of workout includes exercises such as side plank pulses, pushups, V sit and leg pulses, lying hip abductions, high V reach throughs, prone single leg extensions, lying adductor pulses, resisted bicycles, high V crunches, resisted star jumps, and burpees.
While traveling, she does equipment-free exercises like plank toe taps, rear delt extension, clamshells, side lunges, hammer curl, resisted plank, single leg extension, side lunge taps, and bicycle crunches.
Pia also goes for dance classes such as hip-hop and body jam style of dancing. Along with that, she does yoga and pilates.
Her diet includes high protein, low carbs, and moderate and healthy fatty food. She allows herself a cheat meal on Sundays. Her daily diet is as follows –
- Breakfast – A poached egg, a piece of smoked salmon, some spinach, one half of an avocado, capers and lime juice. She also adds Greek yogurt, and a banana, some peanut butter, and little coconut water to her diet.
- Lunch – Fish or chicken, along with a veggie salad
- Dinner – Some steamed fish or chicken, vegetable soup, and broccoli
Pia Muehlenbeck Favorite Things
- Food – Ice cream
- YouTuber – David Dobrik
- Media Proprietor – Oprah Winfrey
- Furniture Brand – IKEA
- Movie – Harry Potter
- Camera – Canon G7X Mark III
- Quotation – Sometimes one is ahead in the race, and sometimes behind. But, the race is long and hard.
- Motto – I have decided to stick with love, hate is too great a burden to bear.
- Swimwear – Petflair
- Beauty Products – WarPaint
- Hair Stylist – Barney Martin Hair
Pia Muehlenbeck Facts
- She lost her house deposit in 2018 all due to the Bitcoins investment reaching an all-time low.
- Pia confessed in 2018 that she needed better-acting abilities to not just freeze in the frame.
- She opines that when someone dislikes her videos on YouTube, they should leave a comment as to what they didn’t like. This helps her grow.
- Her first stint where she used Instagram as a platform was when she tried selling yoga mats and it was never her original plan to become an influencer on Instagram.
- When she moved from Germany to Australia in 1999, she was only 8 and didn’t know English at all.
- Her regret is that once when she was a kid, she chanced upon Lady Gaga doing a small stint and didn’t stay for the show after the 3rd song because she then did not know how big an artist Lady Gaga was.
- In her 2018 Twitter post, she complained about the internet speed in Australia being too slow and cribbed that the speed must have been the same in 2005.
- Pia works with an NGO One Tree Planted which works towards the stoppage of deforestation.
- Pia Muehlenbeck has been termed the “Selfie Queen” often and says one should face towards a window, tilt the face, and never fake a smile when posing for a selfie. That way you get a perfect selfie.
- Pia spoke at the Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity in 2017 about creator based marketing.
- She quit her law career in 2014 and it is then that she started her modeling career.
- Visit her official website @ piamuehlenbeck.com.au.
- Follow her on Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Pia Muehlenbeck / Instagram