|Pia Toscano Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||October 14, 1988|
Pia Toscano is an American singer and songwriter who has released many tracks and extended plays including This Time, Belong, You’ll Be King, and Pyro. She appeared as a contestant on the 10th season of American Idol and wrapped up her journey by getting placed on the 9th spot.
Pia Ann Rose Toscano
Sweet P (received from her late grandfather)
Howard Beach, New York, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
She graduated in 2006 from LaGuardia High School of the Performing Arts in New York City.
- Father – Pat Toscano (Corporate Executive)
- Mother – Jane Toscano
- Siblings – Kimberly Toscano (Older Sister)
She has been signed with –
- Red Light Management (Record Label)
- Creative Artists Agency (CAA)
- Global Artists Agency, Talent Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States
19 Recordings / Interscope, Underdog Entertainment, KimPia Entertainment
Her net worth had been $650 Thousand according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Pia Toscano has dated –
- Mark Ballas (2011-2012) – After meeting at CBS Soundstage during their show, Pia started dating Dancing with the Stars Mark Ballas in April 2011. The duo went out for a while before parting ways in February the following year.
- Jimmy R.O. Smith (2015-2021) – She started going out with dancer Jimmy R.O. Smith in 2015 and they got married in 2017. However, it was reported that Pia filed for divorce in January 2021 citing irreconcilable differences.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Italian ancestry.
37-24-35 in or 94-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
9 (US) or 6.5 (UK) or 39.5 (EU)
Best Known For
Appearing in the tenth season of American Idol in early 2011. She was placed ninth in this singing competition and her departure from the show surprised and shocked all the judges and audience as she was a strong contender on the show.
Toscano released her first single “This Time” on July 11, 2011, via Interscope Records. It charted at #104 on U.S. Billboard 200.
She played the role of Alyssa in the 2013 drama music movie Grace Unplugged.
First TV Show
Toscano’s debut television appearance was in early 2011 via the reality singing competition American Idol. She was one of the finalists in the show.
Pia Toscano Favorite Things
She likes Matthew Perry of the Los Angeles Kings (Ice Hockey Team).
Pia Toscano Facts
- Pia started appearing in talent shows at the age of four.
- Pia has an 8 year older sister Kimberly.
- She is good friends with Karen Rodriguez, who was one of the finalists of American Idol season 10 alongside Pia. They also attended the same school.
- Before appearing on American Idol, Pia was a member of the band “Current Affairs”, who used to sing primarily at weddings.
- Toscano has also worked as a makeup artist.
- Celine Dion, Etta James, Luther Vandross, Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston are her musical influences.
- Her fans are called Sweet P’s.
- She has also opened for the band BNL.
- In 2008, she performed the National Anthem at New York Mets competition.
- She released her first extended play titled Belong in 2016 via KimPia Entertainment.
- She began touring with Andrea Bocelli as a guest performer in November 2018.
- She also appeared in the Netflix music reality show Westside in 2018.
- In August 2022, Pia released a new song titled Walk Through the Fire.