|Pilar Castro Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||October 12, 1970|
Pilar Castro is a Spanish film, television, and stage actor and dancer who has been cast in a variety of films such as Advantages of Travelling by Train, Ovejas negras, Taxi, Stories from the Kronen, El ángel de la guarda, Sleeping Luck, Cien maneras de hacer el pollo al txilindrón, Scarred Soul, Cuarteto de La Habana, El conductor, The Ugliest Woman in the World, Second Skin, Chill Out!, Football Days, El asombroso mundo de Borjamari y Pocholo, Muertos comunes, The 2 Sides of the Bed, My Quick Way Out, Los aires difíciles, Gente de mala calidad, Seven Minutes, Dispongo de barcos, Fat People, Family United, Las ovejas no pierden el tren, Age Of Monster, It’s for Your Own Good, Official Competition, More the Merrier, Through My Window, and Piggy.
Pilar Castro Parrilla
Pilar Castro attended Cristina Rota’s school.
Actor, Stage Artist, Dancer
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Pilar Castro has dated –
- Juan Cavestany – They have a son born in 2006.
Race / Ethnicity
Pilar Castro Facts
- She worked as a dancer before embarking on an acting career.
- Pilar Castro was cast as Nuria in the 1995 drama film Stories from the Kronen (Spanish: Historias del Kronen), an adaptation of the José Angel Mañas’ novel Historias del Kronen.
- She co-starred as Pilar in the 2009 comedy-drama film Fat People (Spanish: Gordos) and this role won her the 19th Actors and Actresses Union Award in the “Best Actress (Film, Minor Role)” category while she was also nominated for “Best Supporting Actress” at the 24th Goya Awards.
- In 2015, she started playing Isabel “Isa” Antúnez in the police procedural comedy television series Olmos y Robles.
- For her performance as Isabel in the 2017 comedy film titled It’s for Your Own Good (Spanish: Es por tu bien), Pilar Castro received a nomination at the 27th Actors and Actresses Union Awards.
- Alongisde Luis Tosar, Quim Gutiérrez, and Belén Cuesta, Pilar co-starred as a literary editor named Helga Pato in the 2019 black comedy film Advantages of Travelling by Train (Spanish: Ventajas de viajar en tren).
- In 2020, she brought to life the character of Belén Aldama in the Spanish-Mexican thriller streaming television limited series Someone Has to Die (Spanish: Alguien tiene que morir).
Featured Image by Pedro J Pacheco / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0