|Valentina Zelyaeva Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9½ in|
|Date of Birth||October 11, 1982|
Valentina Zelyaeva is a Russian fashion model who has worked with several brands and designers such as Blumarine, Costume National, Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein, Sportmax, Stella McCartney, Sonia Rykiel, Borbonese, Hermes, Chloe, Gucci, Fendi, Barbara Bui, Cacharel, Isaac Mizrahi, Dsquared2, Etro, Iceberg, J. Mendel, Gaetano Navarra, Jeffrey Chow, Jill Stuart, John Galliano, Just Cavalli, Kenzo, Loewe, Baby Phat, Monique Lhuillier, Nina Ricci, Dolce & Gabbana, Derek Lam, Phi, Pollini by Rifat Ozbek, Proenza Schouler, Christian Dior, Givenchy, Reem Acra, Richard Chai, Behnaz Sarafpour, La Perla, Bottega Veneta, Donna Karan, Banana Republic, Antonio Berardi, Vera Wang, Catherine Malandrino, Roland Mouret, Peter Som, Nicole Miller, Byblos, Trend Les Copains, Versace, Lanvin, Balenciaga, and Louis Vuitton. Additionally, she has also appeared on the covers of magazines like Elle Germany, Elle Russia, Vogue Perú, Elle Spain, Elle Mexico, L’Officiel Singapore, Marie Claire Russia, Harper’s Bazaar Spain, Harper’s Bazaar Mexico, Elle Portugal, Harper’s Bazaar Kazakhstan, Elle Slovenia, Fisher Island, Harper’s Bazaar Japan, Elle Finland, Elle Brazil, Elle Italy, Woman Madame Figaro Spain, V Magazine, Harper’s Bazaar Russia, Vogue Spain, Elle Turkey, French Revue De Modes, Marie Claire Brazil, Glamour Italy, and W Korea.
Ulan-Ude, Soviet Union
Ko Samui, Thailand
Fashion / Runway model
Valentina’s dad was in the military. He was a Russian colonel.
Her mom had intentions to become a teacher at the time of her marriage. She and her dad, both were 21 at the time of their marriage.
Valentina Zelyaeva has been signed to several modeling agencies –
- Modellink Model Agency – Gothenburg
- Uno Models – Barcelona / Madrid
- Women Management – Milan
- Women Management – Paris
- Women Management – New York
- Storm Models – London
- MP Mega Model Management – Miami
- Unique Models – Copenhagen
- Joy Model Management – Sao Paulo
- Folio Montreal – Montreal
5 ft 9½ in or 177 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated many men in the past.
Race / Ethnicity
34-24-36 in or 86-61-91.5 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
Valentina Zelyaeva has advertised for many designers like Água de Coco, Balenciaga, BCBG, Calvin Klein, Calvin Klein jeans, Coach, Cole Haan, L’Oreal, ICB, Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren ‘Pure Turquoise’ fragrance, Ralph Lauren ‘Romance’ Fragrance, Tommy Hilfiger, Victoria’s Secret and others.
Best Known For
Being a spokesmodel for Ralph Lauren in the past.
First Fashion Show
Valentina Zelyaeva debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2004 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Cynthia Steffe.
She is a yoga lover and practices it regularly. She posts various pictures of her workout on Instagram. One of them is here, where she performs headstand.
Valentina also does Pilates, and capoeira (when she is in New York with her trainer twice a week). She likes to run when she is in Miami beach.
Regarding diet, she likes to eat simple foods over fancy, junk foods. She keeps experimenting with healthy ingredients.
Valentina Zelyaeva Favorite Things
- Food – Purely Elizabeth, Sourdough toast
- Restaurant – Caravan of Dreams in New York City
- Shop – Ralph Lauren, Intermix, Barneys, vintage market on Lincoln Road (for unique jewelry)
- Designer – Ralph Lauren, Stella McCartney
Source – OYL.com, Vogue.fr
Valentina Zelyaeva Facts
- She loves yoga, photography, nature, animals, and traveling.
- Valentina is good friends with Flavia de Oliveira, Filippa Hamilton, Katia Kokoreva, Natasha Poly, and Ginta Lapina.
- She moved to Moscow (in Russia) at the age of 7 with her family.
- As a child, she wanted to become a flight attendant so that she can travel the world.
- When she was 16, she was taken to Elite Model Look contest by her friends. She didn’t win it. Instead, her two friends won. But, she met with a scouting agent, who sent her to Tokyo (Japan) for two months. Hence, her career kick-started.
- In 2005, she signed a contract with Ralph Lauren.
- She likes to read inspirational books, search for a healthy lifestyle on the internet, ski, wake-boarding, capoeira, cooking in her free time.
- She writes for organiceyourlife.com.