|Poppy Jabbal Quick Info
|5 ft 9 in
|Date of Birth
|July 21, 1989
|Karan V Grover
Poppy Jabbal is an Indian television personality, model, and actress who rose to fame with her portrayal of Reet in Mahi NRI. From there, she went on to garner further fame with her portrayal of Ishanvi in Broken But Beautiful and Mallika in Puncch Beat.
According to sources, Poppy had studied at Delhi Public School, Bhilai, before going on to pursue a degree in fashion at the London College of Fashion.
Actress, Model, TV Personality
- Father – D S Jabbal
- Mother – Pinky Jabbal (School Principal)
- Siblings – Angad Jabbal (Brother) (Engineer by Profession)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Poppy has dated –
- Karan V Grover – Poppy tied the knot with her long-time boyfriend actor Karan V Grover on May 31, 2022, in a Sikh wedding in Himachal Pradesh.
Race / Ethnicity
- Fair complexion
- Well-toned physical appearance
Poppy has appeared in commercials for several brands such as Pepsodent.
Poppy Jabbal Favorite Things
- Actress – Sridevi
Poppy Jabbal Facts
- She was born and brought up in Bhilai.
- Poppy is very fond of the work of actor Sunny Deol.
- She enjoys listening to singer and songwriter Lionel Richie ft Shania Twain‘s, Endless Love.
- Despite her father not approving of her decision to take up fashion as a profession, she went ahead and pursued her passion.
- After completing her studies in fashion, Poppy relocated to Mumbai where she began her journey as a model.
- She had entered the 2009 Gladrags Manhunt and Mega model Contest which she eventually won with the title of “Best Body”. Poppy’s career skyrocketed from there landing her runway walks at the Lakme Fashion Week, Bangalore & Pune Fashion Weeks, and the India Bridal Fashion Week.
- She is an avid fitness enthusiast. Poppy also practices and promotes Yoga.
- Poppy has expressed an interest in painting.
- Jabbal had once revealed that she had been diagnosed with a gut-related disorder that caused her to bloat up and put on 6kgs of weight. Due to the bloating issue she had been facing at the time, Poppy was initially cast as a pregnant psychiatrist in Broken But Beautiful but refused to take up the role but eventually took it up after the passing of her idol actress Sridevi in February 2018.
- Poppy is close friends with actress Sonnalli Seygall and Simran Kaur.
- She does enjoy a glass of alcohol every now and then.
Featured Image By Poppy Jabbal / Instagram