Porsha Dyanne Williams
Born Place / Residence
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Porsha Williams went to the Southwest Dekalb High School in Decatur.
After graduating from high school, she got enrolled at the American InterContinental University in Schaumburg from where she graduated with a degree in business information technology.
Television personality, businesswoman, actress, model, singer
- Father – Hosea Williams II (Entrepreneur)
- Mother – Diane T. Williams (Entrepreneur)
- Siblings – Lauren Williams (Younger Sister)
- Others – Hosea Williams (Paternal Grandfather) (Civil Rights Leader, Minister, Businessperson, Philanthropist, Scientist, and Politician), Juanita Terry (Paternal Grandmother)
Porsha Williams is represented by KK Entertainment.
R&B, Soul, Contemporary
Kandi Koated Entertainment, KES, Vision Music Group
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm (Approx)
64 kg or 141 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Porsha Williams has dated –
- Kordell Stewart (2009-2013) – Porsha Williams met former NFL player Kordell Stewart at the downtown Atlanta’s Luckie Lounge in 2009. They got talking at the party and promptly exchanged phone numbers at the event. Soon after, they had started dating. After dating for about 2 years, they walked the aisle in May 2011 with their lavish reception held at a posh hotel in her hometown. Their wedding was shown on the television show, Platinum Weddings. However, a year later, she had endured a heartbreaking miscarriage. In March 2013, Stewart filed for the divorce citing broken relations between them.
- Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo (2014) – In March 2014, Porsha was reported to have hooked up with Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo, the President of Equatorial Guinea. The rich dictator was looking to buy a house for her in Atlanta and was showering her with expensive gifts such as a luxury Rolls Royce car.
- LeSean McCoy (2014) – Williams dated Buffalo Bills’ running back, LeSean McCoy in October 2014. However, a month later, this affair ended as LeSean had hooked up with another model, Tahiry.
- Duke Williams (2015) – Porsha started going out with the NFL star Duke Williams in 2015 after having met via Instagram. She introduced her new boyfriend on the season 8 of Real Housewives of Atlanta. They broke up a couple of months later as they had difficulty in syncing their individual work schedules.
Race / Ethnicity
- Curvaceous figure
- Broad smile
36-25-39 in or 91.5-63.5-99 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU)
Porsha Williams has starred in promotion campaigns for the –
- Go Naked Hair (a premium hair extension brand)
- Naked Lingerie line.
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Being a regular cast member in the reality TV series, The Real Housewives of Atlanta.
- Being a contestant on the 8th season of the reality show, The Celebrity Apprentice.
As a Singer
She released her debut single, Flatline in 2014 under the banner of Kandi Koated Entertainment.
Porsha Williams hasn’t appeared in any theatrical film till date.
First TV Show
In 2011, she made her first TV show appearance in the reality series Platinum Weddings as herself.
To enhance her gorgeous curves and to lose some weight, Porsha enlisted the help of Darrell Patterson, who is the founder of the Atlanta based Raising the Bar Fitness studio. Darrell had trained Porsha with a special emphasis on cardio and core work. To define her midsection, he had her performing various versions of planks and sit-ups including Turkish getups with a barbell.
To sculpt her famous booty, he had her performing a different variation of squats such as close feet and wide feet squats. She also used exercise bands to make her lower body workout even more effective. Plus, she also did mild lifting exercises.
Regarding diet, Patterson had asked her to refrain from fried chicken and stay away from any type of alcoholic beverages. He had also restricted her carb consumption and had asked her to guzzle lots of water.
A sneak peek into her one of the workout sessions –
Porsha Williams Favorite Things
- Food – Bacon Cheeseburger or Bone-in Rib Eye
- TV Shows – Anything on Investigation Discovery Channel
- Movie – The Notebook (2004)
- Pop Star – Katy Perry
- Accessories – Sparkly Shoes
- Must-Have Beauty Item – Hair Weave
Source – Bravo TV
Porsha Williams Facts
- When she was 24 years old, she opened her own daycare facility as she wanted to follow her parents’ in opening her own business.
- In March 2014, she assaulted her The Real Housewives of Atlanta co-star Kenya Moore after she claimed that she had cheated on her husband Kordell during their marriage.
- In December 2014, she was arrested by the authorities for speeding while possessing a suspended license. She was released the same day.
- In 2013, she launched her own range of hair care products.
- Visit her official website @ porshawilliams.com.
- Catch Porsha on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and iTunes.