|Natalie Albino Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||March 13, 1986|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Natalie Albino is a Puerto Rican-American singer who is best known for being the older twin sister of the musical twin duo Nina Sky with her sister Nicole Albino.
- Siblings – Nicole Albino (Younger Twin Sister) (Singer)
- Others – Max (Nephew)
R&B, Hip Hop, Latin, Dance Hall
Vocals, DeeJay Equipment
Warner Music Inc.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Natalie has Puerto Rican ancestry.
- Thick eyebrows
- She has a tattoo of a smiley on her left forearm.
Natalie Albino Facts
- She and her sister Nicole were very young when their parents relocated to New York City. After that, they legally parted ways.
- Natalie and her sister Nicole were brought up in Astoria, Queens.
- It was her step-father who is a DJ who influenced Nicole and Natalie to listen to various kinds of music. He also gave them lessons in playing the drums and the guitar.
- She and her sister Nicole wrote their first song Sisters at the age of 7 and by the age of 10, they wanted to become singers.
- Nicole and Natalie learned to DJ at the age of 13 and by the age of 15, they were playing at concerts.
- The earliest post that Natalie uploaded to her Instagram account was on May 3, 2012.
- The musical duo’s group name “Nina” is a result of Nicole and Natalie’s first two letters in their name and the word Sky was added as a symbol of them being independent twins.
- Together, with Nicole, she released her debut self-titled album on June 22, 2004. Later, on July 31, 2012, they released their 2nd album called Nicole and Natalie.
- Natalie and Nicole have worked with several well-known music artists such as Azealia Banks, Rick Ross, Kenza Farah, Pitbull, and Sean Paul.
- She is slightly older than her sister Nicole.
Featured Image By Natalie Albino / Instagram