|Sasha Pieterse Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||February 17, 1996|
Sasha Pieterse is a South African-born American actress, singer, songwriter, model, and producer who has gained popularity with her on-screen roles such as Buffy Davis in Family Affair, Alison DiLaurentis in Pretty Little Liars and Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists, Amanda Strazzulla in Heroes and Heroes: Slow Burn, Dakota Cunningham in Coin Heist, Amy Loubalu in Geek Charming, Daphne Stevens in Without a Trace, Marissa Electricidad/Ice Princess in The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl in 3-D, and Aria in Burning Bodhi.
Johannesburg, South Africa
Sasha was homeschooled. She graduated from school at the age of 14.
Actress, Singer, Songwriter, Model, Producer
- Siblings – None
Elaine Lively, the mother of actress Blake Lively is by profession the talent manager and, hence, has managed Sasha Pieterse’s career.
Sasha has also been signed with –
- Untitled Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
Country, pop, rock, southern rock, country rock
Dan Franklin Music
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sasha Pieterse has dated –
- Hudson Sheaffer (2014-Present) – In 2014, Sasha started dating a much older guy, Hudson Sheaffer. He is around 7 years her senior. This was confirmed by j-14.com. The couple got engaged in December 2015. In May 2018, the couple tied the knot at Leslie Estate, a castle in Glaslough, Ireland. The duo welcomed their first child together, son Hendrix Wade Sheaffer on November 6, 2020. Hendrix was born at 5:39 am, weighed 7 lbs 14 oz at birthtime, and was 20.5 inches tall.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Afrikaner (descended from predominantly Dutch) ancestry.
- Blonde hair
- Blue eyes
- Raised eyebrows
38-32-37 in or 96.5-81-94 cm
14 (US) or 46 (EU)
8 (US) or 5.5 (UK) or 38.5 (EU)
As a model, she has appeared in various commercials.
She is perhaps Christian.
Best Known For
Playing Alison DiLaurentis on ABC Family’s TV series Pretty Little Liars since 2010. For this role, she won the 2014 Teen Choice Award for “Choice TV Female Breakout Star” and the 2016 Teen Choice Award for “Choice TV: Scene Stealer”.
She played the role of Marissa Electricidad / Ice Princess in the 2005 adventure fantasy stoner comedy film titled The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl in 3-D.
Later in 2007, she appeared in Good Luck Chuck, and The Air I Breathe.
First TV Show
In 2002, Sasha played the role of Elizabeth “Buffy” Davis in a total of 8 episodes in the American sitcom Family Affair. This role won her the 2003 Young Artist Award for “Best Performance in a TV Series (Comedy or Drama) – Young Actress Age Ten or Younger”
Sasha likes to workout to remain in shape. For that, she workouts 4 or 5 days in the gym and do cardio. She would go daily for exercising there, but due to her busy schedule, it is not possible for her at this time. Her favorite body parts to tone up are legs, arms, and abs. Especially to tone her legs, she goes for spinning classes. To make her feel refreshed for the whole day, Sasha also does yoga. She had also included in her workout list another exercise, i.e. rock climbing. Sasha goes to Ventura for indoor rock climbing.
Sasha uses the Proactiv daily wash for her face because it is dry. She uses moisturizer to keep her face hydrated. And, yes sunscreen too. She never forgets to clean her face, before going to sleep at night.
For her hair, she uses Moroccan oil, shampoo, hair conditioner.
Sasha Pieterse Favorite Things
Source – IMDb
Check out this video to learn more about her favorite things.
Sasha Pieterse Facts
- She moved to the United States when she was 3 years old.
- She grew up in Las Vegas.
- Sasha’s parents are both professional dance partners.
- Her interests include horse riding, traveling, cooking, photography, jewelry making.
- Jennifer Aniston is her beauty icon.
- Sasha is a fan of the American football team, Green Bay Packers.
- She is the only child of her parents.
- In a game of “Date, Marry, Kill,” she told she would date Zac Efron, marry Robert Pattinson, and kill Justin Bieber.
- She found her jewelry line named Rigid Creations in 2010.
- In 2019, she released her cooking-related book ‘Sasha in Good Taste‘.
- She was criticized for her increased weight in early 2015. She replied via posting a picture on Instagram and citing “Hormonal Imbalance” as the main reason.
- She appeared as a contestant on the 25th season of the dance competition reality series, Dancing with the Stars, in 2017.
- She has appeared in the music videos for songs like Rewind by Skye Stevens.