|Nicole Albino Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||March 13, 1984|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Nicole Albino is a Puerto Rican-American singer who is known for being one-half of the pop singing duo Nina Sky. She and her identical twin sister Natalie have together released several well-known albums including their debut album titled Nina Sky which housed the hit tracks Move Ya Body and Turnin Me On.
- Siblings – Natalie Albino (Twin Sister) (Singer)
- Others – Max (Nephew)
R&B, Hip Hop, Latin, Dance Hall
Vocals, DeeJay Equipment
Warner Music Inc.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Nicole has dated –
- Erin Magee (2009-Present) – Nicole and female fashion designer, Erin Magee started dating one another in 2009. A year later in 2010, the couple tied the knot.
Race / Ethnicity
Nicole has Puerto Rican ancestry.
Nicole came out as a lesbian in 2010.
- She mostly sports a buzz cut.
- Thick eyebrows
Nicole Albino Facts
- She is the younger twin.
- Nicole and her sister were raised in Astoria, Queens, New York City, New York, United States. Their parents relocated to the United States when they were quite young and also legally parted ways.
- She and her sister were exposed to various genres of music at an early age as their step-father is a DJ.
- Nicole alongside her sister Natalie wrote their first song titled Sisters at the age of 7 and by the time they were 10, they wanted to become singers.
- At the age of 13, she learned to DJ and was supported by their parents. It was her stepfather who taught her and Natalie to play the drums and guitar.
- The earliest post that Nicole uploaded to her Instagram account was on December 5, 2013.
- Her band name “Nina” is a result of Nicole and Natalie’s first two letters in their name. The word Sky was later added as a symbol of them being independent twins.
- Nicole had been living with her sister Natalie in the past. However, sources have revealed that Nicole had left due to her sister’s dog.
- Together, with her sister, Nicole released her debut self-titled album on June 22, 2004. Later, on July 31, 2012, they released their 2nd album called Nicole and Natalie.
- Over the years, she has collaborated with various well-known music artists including Major Lazer, Cipha Sounds, Noreaga, The Alchemist, Tony Touch, Azealia Banks, Rick Ross, Prima J, Kenza Farah, Pitbull, Creep, and Sean Paul.
Featured Image By Nicole Albino / Instagram