|Prema Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||January 6, 1977|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Prema is an Indian actor who has worked mainly in Kannada and Telugu language films. One of the leading Kannada actors at the turn of the century, she has been cast in a variety of films including Savyasachi, Nammoora Mandara Hoove, Om, Aata Hudugaata, Kangalin Vaarthaigal, Gaajina Mane, Chandrodaya, The Prince, Shanti Shanti Shanti, Dharma Chakram, Jagadeka Veerudu, Atta Nee Koduku Jagratta, Omkaram, Korukunna Priyudu, Maa Aavida Collector, Upendra, Ellaranthalla Nanna Ganda, Thutta Mutta, Chandramukhi Pranasakhi, Z, Devi, Rayalaseema Ramanna Chowdary, Nuvve Kavali, Chiru Navvuto, Daivathinte Makan, Kothigalu Saar Kothigalu, Devi Putrudu, Prema, Azhagesan, Kshana Kshana, Janaki Weds Sriram, A Aa E Ee, Upendra Matte Baa, Sundarakanda, Dhee, Krishnarjuna, and Shishira.
Neravanda Chetticha Prema
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Prema studied at Mahila Seva Samaja High School and completed her pre-university course in Murnad Junior College, Kodagu.
- Siblings – Neravanda Aiyappa (Younger Brother) (Cricketer, Reality Television Personality), Indu NC (Younger Sister)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Prema has dated –
- Jeevan Appacchu – She was married to Jeevan Appacchu but later filed a divorce petition in the Family Court, Bangalore in March 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
- She was born in a military hospital in Bangalore.
- While studying, Prema was also active in sports and represented her school and college in high jump and volleyball events at the national level.
- She played the role of Madhuri in the 1995 Kannada crime drama film Om. A cult classic, the film has a Limca record for re-releasing more than 550 times.
- For her performance in Om, Prema won the Karnataka State Film Award for “Best Actress” in 1996.
- She co-starred as Sangeetha in the 2000 Kannada-language film Yajamana, a remake of the Tamil film Vaanathaippola (2000). The film was a major success and grossed more than 40 crores at that time.
- Prema appeared as Sangeeta in the 2001 Kannada-language romantic drama film Kanasugara and this role earned her the Filmfare Award in the “Best Actress” category.
Featured Image by Jhankar Music / YouTube / CC BY 3.0