|Prince Vincent of Denmark Quick Info|
|Height||3 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||January 8, 2011|
Prince Vincent of Denmark is known to be the 3rd child and the youngest son of Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary. Besides that, Prince Vincent is also the youngest grandson of Queen Margrethe II.
Vincent Frederik Minik Alexander
Prince Vincent of Denmark
Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen, Denmark
Amalienborg Palace, Copenhagen, Denmark
Prince Vincent started attending school at the Tranegårdsskolen in Gentofte on August 15, 2017.
Member of the Royal family of Denmark
- Father – Frederik, Crown Prince of Denmark
- Mother – Mary Elizabeth Donaldson
- Siblings – Princess Josephine of Denmark (Younger Twin-Sister), Prince Christian of Denmark (Older Brother), Princess Isabella of Denmark (Older Sister)
- Others – Henrik, Prince Consort of Denmark (Paternal Grandfather), Margrethe II of Denmark (Paternal Grandmother), Prince Joachim of Denmark (Uncle), Prince Nikolai of Denmark (Cousin), Prince Felix of Denmark (Cousin), John Dalgleish Donaldson (Maternal Grandfather), Henrietta Clark Horne (Maternal Grandmother)
3 ft 3 in or 99 cm
29 kg or 64 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Danish descent.
- Wide smile
Prince Vincent of Denmark Facts
- He is the 3rd oldest sibling and the youngest son of Prince Frederik and Princess Mary.
- Prince Vincent was born at 10:30 am.
- He is 26 minutes older than sister Princess Josephine.
- His father once jokingly stated during an interaction with the press that he was going to name his son “Elvis” after well-known music artist Elvis Presley as they shared the same date of birth.
- To mark the birth of the royal children, a 21-gun salute was carried out at the Sixtus Battery at Holmen Naval Base in Copenhagen. The same was also done at the Kronborg Castle in North Zealand.
- On April 14, 2011, Prince Vincent and Princess Josephine were baptized together at the Church of Holmen.
- Vincent’s godparents are John Stuart Donaldson, Prince of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg, Crown Prince Felipe of Spain, Count Michael Ahlefeldt-Laurvig-Bille, Baroness Helle Reedtz-Thott, and Caroline Heering.
- He is a descendant of Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom and due to this, he is in line of succession to the British throne as well as various other thrones from other Commonwealth realms.
- Prince Vincent is also known as “His Royal Highness Prince Vincent of Denmark” and “Count of Monpezat”.
Featured Image By Prince Vincent of Denmark / Instagram