|Princess Love Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||August 14, 1984|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Princess Love is a television personality, model, and fashion designer who came to the limelight after appearing in the reality TV show Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood (2014-2019) where she featured as a guest star in season 1, and a supporting cast in season 2, finally being promoted to the main cast in the 3rd season. She has performed in several other programs on the small screen including The Real (2017-2018) where she starred as “herself” as well as the co-hostess.
Princess Pilipina Love
Oakland, California, United States
She attended Texas Southern University and the International Academy Of Design and Technology.
Television Personality, Model, Fashion Designer
- Father – Hugh Love
- Mother – Lena Love
5 ft 4 in or 162.5
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. (2013-2014) – She had started dating boxer Floyd in 2013. They separated in 2014.
- Ray J (2014-2020) – She had her first encounter with singer and actor Ray J on the show Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood in March 2014 and he finally proposed to her in October 2015. They got married on August 12, 2016. Ray J filed for divorce from her in September 2020. They have a daughter named Melody Love Norwood (b. May 22, 2018) and a son named Epik Ray Norwood (b. December 30, 2019).
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Asian and Black)
She is of Filipino descent on her mother’s side of the family and of African descent on her father’s side.
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Fuller lips
- Dreamy eyes
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Gold Lagoon.
Princess Love Favorite Things
- Supporter And Proponent Of – Veganism
Source – Heavy
Princess Love Facts
- She was brought up in Austin in Texas.
- She had started out as an adult dancer in Las Vegas.
- As a model, Love has graced the cover of Smooth magazine in the September 2012 issue.
- In addition to her appearance on TV shows, she has also curated her own makeup brand named Prella Cosmetics. She has stated that her collection is designed to empower those who enjoy feeling confident and wish to enhance their own unique beauty. Her line is vegan and cruelty-free and she has disclosed that she had wanted to develop it as she had believed that there has been a lack of good-quality makeup companies that meet the needs of urban women. She has gone on to add that as she had gone to a fashion design school, she always had been interested in the cosmetic industry and it felt natural and satisfying to her to launch her own brand.
Featured Image by Princess Love / Instagram