|Priscilla Block Quick Info
|5 ft 5 in
|Date of Birth
|August 11, 1995
Priscilla Block is an American singer-songwriter who rose to fame in 2020 after the song she penned and recorded titled Just About Over You, appeared on her Tik Tok account and went viral, and got certified ‘gold’ by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). She has released numerous albums including Welcome to the Block Party (2022) and several EPs like Different Route (2017). Priscilla is the recipient of many accolades such as getting named an “Artist To Watch” in 2021 by Country Now and Amazon Music. She has amassed more than 140k followers on Instagram.
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
- Siblings – She has 4 siblings.
Country, Country Pop, Southern Rock
- Mercury Nashville Records
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
72 kg or 159 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Cheerful smile
- Sharp nose
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Busch.
Priscilla Block Favorite Things
- Item – Flowers even if not real
Source – Instagram
Priscilla Block Facts
- She has recalled that she grew up very close to her family.
- As a kid, she spent a lot of time outdoors doing several activities with her family.
- Priscilla had a longing to become a country artist ever since her childhood. When she told others that she had plans of moving to Nashville and chasing her dream, they would look at her like she had lost her mind.
- She learned to play the guitar at a young age.
- Block began with music and writing songs when she would find albums in her house and listen to them. She would sing at her father’s church and soon fell in love with music.
- She has recollected that when she was in middle school and high school, she would listen to her most-cherished artists including Taylor Swift who would make her feel like she could do it.
- Upon graduating her high school, she shifted to Nashville in Tennessee in 2014, in order to pursue a career in the country music industry. Upon settling into her new place, she worked many odd jobs to make a living.
- Priscilla has disclosed that she had never thought that Just About Over You was going to be such a huge hit. When she thought of a viral moment, she would think of a funny number like Thick Thighs – she had thought that was going to be the song that would make her stand out. With Just About Over You, she had had a lot of fun penning it and had decided to put a little memo online just to see what people thought. She was surprised when it became a social media storm and people started begging her to put out the full version of it.
- Priscilla has written openly and honestly. She has pointed out that when it has come to songwriting, nothing has been off the table for her as she has dealt with her life experiences and views head-on. Priscilla has particularly enjoyed writing about real-life experiences and the various situations she has gone through. She has felt lucky how she has never had to sugarcoat anything, having relished the freedom and beauty of songwriting and being an artist.
Featured Image by Priscilla Block / Instagram