|Priyal Gor Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||November 2, 1994|
Priyal Gor is an Indian actress who burst into the limelight after playing the recurring role of Neelam in the television drama series Baat Hamari Pakki Hai (2010–2011). She solidified her fame by portraying the protagonist Ichha/Naagin in the romantic fantasy drama Ichhapyaari Naagin (2016-2017). Priyal has been featured in many movies including the Punjabi romantic comedy Just U & Me (2013), which was her feature film debut. Gor went on to star in various other films such as the Malayalam-language romantic thriller Anarkali (2015) in which she essayed the female lead. She has accumulated more than 400k followers on Instagram.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Siblings – She has 1 younger brother and 1 older sister.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Ashish Kapoor (2012) – She had dated her Dekha Ek Khwaab co-star Ashish Kapoor. They split soon after the TV show ended.
- Neeraj Gor – She has been in a relationship with a man named Neeraj Gor whom she fondly calls Neeru.
Race / Ethnicity
- Cheerful smile
- Sharp nose
She has appeared in the commercials for various brands like Fair & Lovely and has endorsed or promoted several other brands as well, such as Huda Beauty.
Priyal Gor Favorite Things
- Star She Would Like To Get Marooned On An Island With – Arjun Rampal
- Snack When Eating Out In Mumbai – “Pani Puri”
- Holiday Destinations – The Himalayas, Paris
Source – Just Show Biz
Priyal Gor Facts
- She was raised in Mumbai in a Gujarati family.
- Priyal has been acting in television serials since she was 15 years old. She has revealed that she had never considered acting as her profession. It was her mother who had wanted her to try out her luck in the field when she had been too young to decide what she wanted to do and after growing up, she became confident that she was destined to be an actress.
- She has admitted to having had a selfie obsession on the sets.
- She has felt embarrassed whenever she has been caught sleeping.
- Priyal has liked how her character Ichha in Ichhapyaari Naagin knows nothing about the world as Priyal has noticed that people stay stress-free and happy when they are ignorant about the world. She has realized that having belonged to the glamour industry has led to her getting matured beyond her age due to the kind of age group she has worked with, and she has wished to imbibe Ichha’s lovely innocent nature.
- Her biggest fetish has been perfumes.
- If she would go out on a romantic date, she would expect it to be on a rooftop under the magical moonlight.
- Gor has found men with beards attractive, as opposed to clean-shaven.
- Priyal has confessed that she has hardly ever been a diet follower and has enjoyed gorging on all kinds of junk foods. She has relished Chinese dishes whether they have been from a Dhaba or a 5-star restaurant. Gor has loved having street food, from sandwiches to “Bhelpuri”. She has not maintained her diet as she has believed that she is the queen of her own life and she has always eaten whatever she has wished to.
Featured Image by Priyal Gor / Instagram