|QPark Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||July 17, 1979|
QPark known by his channel name is a Korean-American comedian and social media star who rose to fame on the now-defunct Vine where he used the 6-second video format to make people laugh with over-exaggerated real-life situations and his outlandish acting in public spaces, amassing more than 3.5 million followers. After the platform shut down, he continued connecting with people via other media accumulating a huge fan base with more than 3.5 million followers on Instagram, more than 8.5 million subscribers on YouTube and more than 8 million followers on Facebook as of April 2020.
New York City, New York, United States
He went to Horace Mann School from 1990 to 1996. Then, he attended Yale University graduating with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics in 2000.
Comedian, Social Media Star
- Siblings – He has 1 brother.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Edith Oquendo – He has been in a relationship with his business partner Edith Oquendo who has appeared in several of his videos and has often served as the cameraperson.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Korean descent.
He has endorsed or promoted several brands such as –
- Virgin Mobile
QPark Favorite Things
- Interests – Performing and entertaining, Working on social media as he has found it to be artistically fulfilling and he has liked how it has allowed him to control his own destiny as well as the content
- Great Stimulus For His Creativity – Exercising during which he has done his writing and has been flooded with new ideas
Source – abc7ny.com
- After graduating from college, he had started out as an investment banker. He had to put in more than 100 hours of work every week and he began to find that too taxing. That led him to quit and open up some eateries including a Korean BBQ restaurant. However, he soon lost his zeal upon realizing that his real passion lay in consuming the food rather than making it.
- There was a time gap of 6 years between his 1st video and his 2nd.
- QPark’s most-watched videos have included 10 Hours of Walking in NYC as Kim Jong Un (2017), which had quickly garnered more than 33 million views.
- His antics in public have comprised of his singing, dancing, and other actions for comedic purposes that have made almost everyone around him react like he is a totally weird person and refer to him as a “strange creature”, and there has hardly been anyone who has actually danced or sang with him.
- He has avoided controversial topics and he has stated that his aim has been to create only feel-good videos and he has always held on to his conscious decision to make them family-friendly.
Featured Image by Edith / Instagram