|Quinton de Kock Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||December 17, 1992|
Quinton de Kock is a South African cricketer who is known to be the 2nd fastest cricketer to score 11 ODI centuries. He is an opening batsman and wicket-keeper who made his debut for the Highveld Lions during the 2012/2013 season and is a regular player in the ODI and T20 teams. He is also the fastest wicket-keeper to achieve 150 test dismissals. Quinton is a known player in the Indian Premier League having played for Sunrisers Hyderabad, Delhi Daredevils, Royal Challengers, and Mumbai Indians respectively. He made his test debut in 2014 against Australia and his ODI debut in 2013. He is the fastest South African to reach 1,000 ODI runs and is considered to be a valuable asset for the South African Cricket team.
Quinton de Kock
Johannesburg, Transvaal Province, South Africa
Pretoria, South Africa
Quinton attended King Edward VII School in Johannesburg.
- Father – Ernest de Kock
- Siblings – Dalean de Kock (Older Sister)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Quinton has dated –
- Sasha Hurly (2016) – The couple got married in September 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
- Dimpled Smile
- Defined Cheekbones
Quinton has been a part of commercials like –
- Duroflex Mattresses
- Dream 11
- Gunn and Moore
Quinton de Kock Favorite Things
- Hobbies – Fishing
Source – Economic Times
Quinton de Kock Facts
- He began his cricketing journey with the club, Old Eds.
- At the age of 16, he made his debut for the Gauteng senior team, Johannesburg.
- He made his T20I debut on December 21, 2012, against New Zealand.
- Quinton became the captain of the South African U-19 team in 2012. He was later replaced so that he could focus on his batting.
- Quinton de Kock considers his senior Neil Mckenzie as his inspiration.
- He was chubby in his childhood.
- He is the last person to leave the practice nets.
- Quinton de Kock is the 5th player to score 3 consecutive centuries in ODI.
- He has two dogs.
- He is an opening batsman and wicketkeeper.
- By his 20th ODI match, he had already scored 5 centuries.
- He is shy and soft-spoken.
- Quinton de Kock has always proved his mettle against India.
Featured Image by NAPARAZZI / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0