|Radhika Nair Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9½ in|
|Date of Birth||June 4, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Radhika Nair is an Indian fashion model, musician, and singer who became the first Indian model and the first to walk for the Demna Gvasalia Balenciaga SS17 show in Paris. Over the course of her career, she has been featured in a number of magazines and editorials which include the likes of Vogue Ukraine, Vogue India, Vogue UK, Elle India, Twin Magazine, Dazed, Numéro China, The Sunday Times Style, Vogue Germany, Vogue Russia, W Magazine, Harper’s Bazaar UK, Harper’s Bazaar India, Harper’s Bazaar U.S., Heroine, NicOtiNe, The Last Magazine, Unconditional, CR Fashion Book, Document Journal, and METAL.
London, England, United Kingdom
Radhika Nair has studied commerce. She has also received lessons in Indian classical singing.
Model, Singer, Musician
- Siblings – Ramya Nair (Sister)
Radhika Nair has been repped by –
- Ford Models – New York
- Ford Models – Paris
- Ford Models – Los Angeles
- Special Management – Milan
- Next Model Management – London
- Blow Models – Barcelona
- Scoop Models – Copenhagen
- MIKAs – Stockholm
5 ft 9½ in or 176.5 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Radhika Nair is of Malyali descent.
8.5 (US) or 6 (UK) or 39 (EU)
Radhika Nair has done endorsement work for various brands such as Adidas Originals, etc.
Radhika Nair Facts
- She spent her childhood years growing up in Jharkhand, India.
- She was scouted to become a model in 2012 in Bangalore. She then relocated from Bangalore to Mumbai in order to pursue a full-time career as a model.
- When the casting director Henry Mackintosh Thomas came to Delhi, India in 2016, Radhika Nair got a chance to meet him through stylist friend Nikhil D. Subsequently, she was cast exclusively for the Balenciaga SS17 show.
- She has graced the covers of various magazines and editorials including Vogue India, Vogue UK, Elle India, Twin Magazine, Numéro China, and NicOtiNe.
- Radhika Nair has walked the ramp for many brands and designers such as Prabal Gurung, Loewe, Lacoste, Chloe, Kenzo, Balenciaga, Miu Miu, Marc Jacobs, Stella McCartney, Etro, Pucci, Anna Sui, Mulberry, Sportmax, Paul Smith, Pringle of Scotland, Ronald van der Kemp, Marco de Vincenzo, Sies Marjan, Burberry, Tory Burch, Valentin Yudashkin, Gabriele Colangelo, Belstaff, Esteban Cortazar, Zimmermann, Chanel, Halpern, Ann Demeulemeester, Redemption, Gareth Pugh, JW Anderson, Molly Goddard, Trussardi, Christian Wijnants, Vetements, Masha Ma, Jil Sander, Margaret Howell, Trussadi, Emilia Wickstead, MSGM, Fashion East, Christophe Lemaire, Jacquemus, Atlein, Adam Selman, Carven, OAMC, Erdem, Hussein Chalayan, Paskal, Vionnet, Officine Generale, Sonia Rykiel, Richard Quinn, and Conner Ives.
- Some of Radhika Nair’s hobbies are dancing and singing.
- She is a passionate amateur photographer and her inspirations include Pieter Hugo and Martin Parr. Moreover, her work has been published in W Magazine and Vogue.
Featured Image by featartists / Instagram