|Rakhee Kapoor Tandon Quick Info
|5 ft 7 in
|Date of Birth
|July 3, 1986
Rakhee Kapoor Tandon is an Indian business entrepreneur and investment banker who is the daughter of Rana Kapoor, the founder and former managing director and CEO of Yes Bank.
New Delhi, India
Rakhee Kapoor Tandon attended the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania and received a Bachelor of Science in Economics diploma with concentrations in Finance and Management. She also holds an MBA with a major in Entrepreneurial Management from the same institution.
Business Entrepreneur, Investment Banker
- Father – Rana Kapoor (Banker, Entrepreneur, Founder of Yes Bank)
- Mother – Bindu Kapoor (Housewife)
- Siblings – Radha Kapoor (Older Sister) (Creative Entrepreneur), Roshini Kapoor (Younger Sister)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rakhee Kapoor Tandon has dated –
- Alkesh Tandon (2012-Present) – She got married to Delhi/Dubai-based businessman Alkesh Tandon in the year 2012.
Race / Ethnicity
- Pierced ears
- Toothy smile
Rakhee Kapoor Tandon Facts
- Her father was named as the Ernst & Young‘s “Start-up Entrepreneur of the Year” in 2005.
- India Today has included Rakhee Kapoor Tandon in its “India’s 25 Most Influential Women” list in the past.
- She worked as an investment banker in the United States.
- She founded the financial services holding company named RAAS Capital (India) Pvt. Ltd. and has also served as its managing director as well as the chief executive officer.
- Rakhee Kapoor Tandon has described herself as a sports enthusiast and has often been spotted during national and international sports events.
- Her father was arrested in March 2020 after a case against him was registered by Enforcement Directorate under Prevention of Money Laundering Act: PMLA.
Featured Image by Rakhee Kapoor Tandon / Twitter