|RanbooLive Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 6 in|
|Favorite Color||Royal Blue|
RanbooLive is an American social media personality, Twitch streamer, YouTube star, gaming personality, and content creator who has shot to fame with his Minecraft content. He started his Twitch career in September 2020 and that has also helped him gain a huge social media fan base.
RanbooLive was born between December 24, 2003, and April 8, 2004.
Social Media Personality, Twitch Streamer, YouTube Star, Gaming Personality, Content Creator
6 ft 6 in or 198 cm (as claimed by RanbooLive himself)
84 kg or 185 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Lanky physique
- Has kept his face covered under sunglasses and a face mask
RanbooLive Favorite Things
- Color – Royal Blue
- Flower – Allium
Source – FANDOM.com
- He has owned a Discord server named “Ranboo’s No-Crime Cult!”.
- On January 30, 2020, he joined YouTube with his channel titled “Ranboo” and it has accrued more than 1.5 million subscribers.
- The first video that was uploaded on his YouTube channel on August 14, 2020, was titled “I decided to play skywars, it was a nightmare”.
- Some other videos on his YouTube channel have been titled “I beat Minecraft with just a pickaxe, here’s how it went.”, “I had to beat the enderdragon with a piece of steak… (Stream highlights!)”, “How I became the most HATED person in build battle… (Stream Highlights)”, “How I got to 10k subs in 2 weeks. (I talk about my youtube story while punching people on hypixel)”, “I played MY OWN Minecraft Championship parkour…”, “RANBOO DOING WELL AT THE GAME??”, “I went insane on Twitter in front of 5000 followers…”, and “I hit people with a pickaxe to establish dominance”.
- On November 18, 2020, he became a Twitch partner.
- In October 2020, he got a new mouse.
- He has raised more than $100,000 to be donated to Trevor Project.
- In March 2021, while live streaming, his face mask had fallen off his nose and it was just inches away from revealing his entire face. He soon realized it and concealed his face again with the same mask.
- In April 2021, Ranboo reached 100,000 subscribers on Twitch for the second time. At that time, he was the second-most subscribed Twitch streamer after Ludwig.
- In June 2021, RanbooLive was featured on the billboard in New York City’s Times Square just because he received the most number of likes (over 200,000) in 24 hours on a tweet. Ranboo’s tweet was a reply to social AR Platform ARKH’s tweet.
- In August 2021, Ranboo raised more than $325,000 in a 16-hour charity subathon on Twitch for Charity: Water. In return, he also received over 25,000 new subscribers.
Featured Image by RanbooLive / Instagram