|Randy Fenoli Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||January 30, 1964|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Randy Fenoli is an American fashion designer, author, public speaker, and TV presenter who is best known for the incredible work that he features on his show Randy’s Wedding Rescue and Say Yes to the Dress. Besides that, Randy is also notably known for his appearance on Wedding Dresses.
Mount Vernon, Illinois, United States
He divides his time between New York and Florida.
Randy graduated from the Fashion Institute of Technology in 1993.
Television Presenter, Fashion Designer, Author, Public Speaker
- Mother – Jeanette Fenoli
- Siblings – He has 6 brothers and 1 sister.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Randy has dated –
- Liza Minnelli – Rumor
- Mete Kopal (2022-Present) – Randy first met Mete Kopal in January 2022 at the Marmara, where Mete was working as a manager at the time. The couple later started dating and got engaged in December 2022.
Race / Ethnicity
Salt & Pepper
Randy Fenoli Facts
- He was raised in a large family on a midwestern farm by an abusive father.
- He has worked in all kinds of odd jobs including selling real estate, at a cash register, gas pump, and even managed a convenience store at one point in time.
- Randy is very close to his dog Chewy.
- His biggest pet peeve is when brides set their eyes on dresses that are way out of their budget.
- His mother Jeanette was diagnosed with cancer in the past. However, she battled her way out of it and completed her last radiation treatment or chemotherapy in the year 2020.
- He developed a love for fashion designing when he was only 9 years old.
Featured Image By Randy Fenoli / Instagram