|Harvey J Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||March 2, 1996|
Harvey Justice III
Harvey J, Chef Henny
Durham, North Carolina, United States
Rapper, chef, and internet personality
Harvey J is represented by Stop The Label.
Hip hop, Electronic Dance Music
Harvey J is strictly against signing up with any record label.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm (Approx)
74 kg or 163 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Harvey J has dated –
- Z LaLa (2017) – In September 2017, Harvey J was rumored to be dating with singer Z LaLa after she posted a picture of them together in bathrobes in Montage Beverly Hills hotel while enjoying a glass of wine.
Race / Ethnicity
- Dreadlocks hairdo
- Often wears a band over his forehead
Harvey J often promotes the popular cognac brand Hennessy through his social media activity. However, it is not known whether he receives any monetary proceeds from the brand for the promotion. On the surface, it seems solely driven by his love for the popular alcoholic drink.
Best Known For
- His fierce love and fascination for popular cognac brand Hennessy. He has even launched a social media campaign to create as many dishes as possible using Hennessy as one of the ingredients.
- Having collaborated with popular music artists such as Skrillex and Master P.
- The popularity of his single, Make it Bounce, which managed to sneak into Beatport Top 100 Dubstep Charts.
As a Singer
In 2015, Harvey J released his debut single Make It Bounce.
In March 2017, Harvey released his debut mixtape Pancakes & Hennessy on his own.
Harvey J Favorite Things
- Alcoholic Drink – Hennessy
Source – First We Feast
Harvey J Facts
- In 2016, Harvey was offered a $3 million deal by Belaire and DJ Khaled‘s We the Best management to use Belaire Rosé Lux instead of Hennessy for his popular social media posts. He turned the proposal down, which led to a war of words between Harvey and Khaled with both coming in with different versions of the event.
- Early in his career, he got exposure by posting his works on his social media accounts. The popularity of his single Durham Boiz, which was released on Facebook turned out to be a first big breakthrough for him.
- He calls his fans, the members of the Henny Gang. However, he refuses to claim the position of a leader for himself as he feels Henny Gang is a community and they don’t need a leader.
- He has got a Hennessy cooler at his home, which can hold 2.5 gallons of Hennessy.
- In 2015, he posted a video of him burning a record contract worth $150,000 and then throwing its remains in the ocean. He later got a record contract worth $1.5 million.
- He is a huge supporter of the Black Lives Matter campaign, which raises awareness about police brutality and racial inequality.
- Visit his official website @ omgitsharveyj.com.
Featured Image by Harvey J / Instagram