|Rasa Zukauskaite Quick Info
|5 ft 8.5 in
|Date of Birth
|February 25, 1991
Rasa Zukauskaite is a Lithuanian model who is distinguished for walking the ramp for several brands such as Miu Miu, Dolce & Gabbana, Louis Vuitton, and Prada. She has also graced the cover of several magazines like L’Officiel, D, Lula, and Spur. Rasa is also noted to have been in several ad campaigns for high-end brands such as Prada and Barneys NY CO-OP.
Kėdainiai, Aukštaitija, Lithuania
In June 2018, she graduated with a degree in Marketing Management from Vytauto Didžiojo Universitetas in Kaunas.
- Siblings – Jonas Žukauskas (Older Brother), Gintare (Older Sister)
Rasa is represented by –
- Next Model Management – Paris
- Next Model Management – Milan
- Feliz Models – Shanghai
- Next Model Management – London
- M4 Models Management – Hamburg
- Wizard Models – Tokyo
5 ft 8.5 in or 174 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rasa has dated –
- Piotr Wasilewski – In the past, she was rumored to be dating a British model named Piotr Wasilewski. Rasa had been photographed romantically clutching on to each other.
Race / Ethnicity
She has 3 moles on the left side of her face.
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
Rasa has done endorsement work for several brands such as –
- Roberto Cavalli Class
- Barneys NY CO-OP
- Bonnie Alex
- Lane Crawford
Best Known For
- Modeling for several high-end brands such as Kenzo, Burberry Prorsum, Chanel, Lacoste, Dolce & Gabbana, and Prada
- Gracing the cover of many magazines like D, Spur, L’Officiel, Lula, and La Repubblica delle Donne
First Fashion Show
Rasa debuted with the Ready to wear – Spring/Summer 2010 fashion week. She walked for several brands such as Louis Vuitton, Missoni, Miu Miu, Moschino, and Prada.
She does not follow a strict diet and eats almost everything from pancakes to mozzarella and Prosciutto sandwiches. However, her morning meal usually consists of avocados, eggs that are either half-boiled or poached with some green vegetables. She also occasionally enjoys eating meat such as steaks and fish.
Rasa Zukauskaite Favorite Things
- Childhood Model – Edita Vilkeviciute
Source – StatusMagOnline.com
Rasa Zukauskaite Facts
- She was born and brought up in Kėdainiai which is known to be one of the oldest cities in Lithuania.
- Rasa dreamt of being a model ever since she reached her teenage years. However, she did doubt her passion as she used to often feel as though she was too short to become a model.
- She enjoys eating eggs.
- Rasa was discovered after her sister sent a photo of hers to an agency who got in touch with her and flew her off to Milan in 2011.
- Follow her on Instagram and Facebook.
Featured Image by Rasa Zukauskaite / Instagram