|R’Bonney Gabriel Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||March 20, 1994|
R’Bonney Gabriel is an American fashion designer, model, and beauty pageant titleholder who is known for winning the Miss Universe 2022 beauty pageant succeeding former Miss Universe Harnaaz Kaur Sandhu.
R’Bonney Nola Gabriel
Houston, Texas, United States
Gabriel attended Elkins High School. After that, R’Bonney graduated from the University of North Texas with a bachelor’s degree in fashion design with a minor in fibers.
Beauty Pageant Titleholder, Fashion Designer, Model
- Father – Remigio Bonzon “R. Bon” Gabriel
- Mother – Dana Walker
- Siblings – Gabriel has 3 older brothers.
R’Bonney is represented by Neal Hamil Agency.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Asian)
R’Bonney has Filipino ancestry on her father’s side and American ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Slender physical appearance
- Alluring smile and eyes
Through her social media, Gabriel has either endorsed or promoted various brands including GOLDSHEEP, SeneGence, and Smile Texas.
R’Bonney Gabriel Favorite Things
- Quote – “If not now, then when?’ As a woman, I believe age does not define us. It’s not tomorrow, it’s not yesterday, but it’s now. The time is now that you can go after what you want.”
Source – Rappler
R’Bonney Gabriel Facts
- Her father, who is originally from the City of Manila, immigrated to Washington state at the age of 25. Her mother, on the other hand, is a native of Beaumont, Texas.
- Aside from modeling, she is a creative designer of eco-friendly clothing.
- Her earliest beauty pageant appearance was at the Miss Kemah USA 2020 competition where she placed among the top 5 finalists. Then, she went on to compete as Miss Harris County at the Miss Texas USA 2021 pageant.
- After winning Miss Texas USA 2022, Gabriel went on to represent Texas at Miss USA 2022, wherein she was crowned as Miss USA 2022 making her the first-ever Miss USA of Filipino descent.
- She became the 9th American to win the Miss Universe 2022.
Featured Image By R’Bonney Gabriel / Instagram