|Rebecca Dayan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Year of Birth||1984|
Rebecca Dayan is a French actress, artist, model, and activist who is best known for portraying roles such as Elsa Peretti in Halston, Sister Emanuel in Novitiate, and Sarah Bernhardt in Tesla. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as From Paris with Love, Limitless, Celeste and Jesse Forever, American Horror Story: Double Feature, American Horror Story: NYC, and many more.
Rebecca Marie Dayan
Rebecca Dayan was born on April 17 (or April 18) in 1984.
South of France, near Nice, France
New York City, New York, USA
Rebecca studied art, fashion designing, and theatre after graduating from a high school in France. She went to New York and studied acting there.
Actress, Model, and Artist
- Siblings – Lisa Dayan (Younger Sister)
Rebecca is managed by Next Management, London, England.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
As she prefers to keep her private life firmly away from the spotlight, little is known about her dating status and history.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Jewish ancestry on her father’s side.
- High cheekbone
Rebecca has been raised with no particular religious thoughts.
Best Known For
- Her role in the 2010 French action movie From Paris with Love starring John Travolta and Jonathan Rhys Meyers.
- Appearing in the 2011 science fiction Limitless featuring Bradley Cooper and Robert De Niro.
- Her various artworks for L’Officiel Hommes and Unemployed Magazine among others.
In 2010, Rebecca made her theatrical film debut in From Paris with Love portraying the character of a foreign minister’s aide.
First TV Show
Rebecca made her television show debut in the drama series Elementary in 2013 starring as Fabiana.
Rebecca is a spontaneous person and prefers going for a walk or dancing rather than joining a gym. She believes that she eats healthy most of the time.
Rebecca Dayan Favorite Things
- Style Icon – Patti Smith
- Dress – A vintage dress inherited from her mother
- Designer – Alexander McQueen
- Quote – “Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends.”
- Obsessed With – Antique jewelry
- Places To Shop – Pretty Box (Paris), Dream Collective (Los Angeles), Scout (Los Angeles), Doyle and Doyle (New York)
Source – Vogue, W Magazine
Rebecca Dayan Facts
- She credits her mother for inculcating interests in acting to her as a kid.
- She was named ‘Rebecca’ after a Hitchcock movie.
- Rebecca moved to New York City at the age of 18.
- She describes her style of work as Eclectic and easy.
- She has a leather jacket that she owns it since the age of 6.
- Her parents owned a hotel in Saint-Paul de Vence, a small town in the South of France.
- A set of dice can always be found in her handbag.
- In 2015, she debuted her first solo show of portraits titled Assumption, featuring her friends in veils at the Catherine Ahnell Gallery in New York.
- She feels that the greatest fear for anyone who is creatively driven is losing the drive.
Featured Image by Rebecca Dayan / Instagram