|Rebecca Kufrin Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||April 3, 1990|
Rebecca Kufrin is an American publicist and TV personality who became a household name in the United States in 2018 when she won the 22nd season of the dating and relationship reality TV series The Bachelor. Later that year, she was featured as the lead of the 14th season of The Bachelorette, a spin-off of the aforementioned hit TV show.
Benson, Swift County, Minnesota, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Rebecca had graduated, in 2008, from Prior Lake High School. She had then joined the Minnesota State University, Mankato later that year, and had graduated from there in 2012, with a Bachelor of Science degree in mass communications.
Publicist, TV Personality
- Father – Steve Kufrin (d. 2009)
- Mother – Jill Kufrin
- Siblings – Emily Kufrin (Older Sister)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rebecca has dated –
- Ross Jirgl
- Colton Underwood (2018) – Colton, a former professional American football player, was a part of the cast of The Bachelorette Season 14 contending for Rebecca’s heart. He finished in 4th place as she had eliminated him after a close friend of hers had confessed that she had lingering feelings for Colton.
- Arie Luyendyk Jr. (2018) – Rebecca was a contestant in the 22nd season of the dating and relationship reality TV series The Bachelor and was chosen as the winner by Arie Luyendyk Jr., the lead of the show that season. She had accepted his proposal at the end of the season but Arie ditched her for the season’s runner-up Lauren Burnham before the show finished airing. Their breakup was filmed by the showrunners and for the first time in the show’s history, such unedited footage was broadcast on the finale night. Arie’s betrayal did not go down well with fans as 12 billboards went up in Rebecca’s favor in Minneapolis, 4 more in Los Angeles, and 1 in Times Square, New York. Things went as far as Minnesota State Representative Drew Christensen proposing legislation to ban Arie from entering the state.
- Garrett Yrigoyen (2018-2020) – Later that year, she was chosen as the lead of the 14th season of The Bachelorette where she chose medical sales representative Garrett Yrigoyen to be her fiancé. They got engaged on August 5, 2018, and moved to Carlsbad, California, where they lived with an adopted corgi named Minno. They announced their separation on September 1, 2020. Following the split, in October 2020, she had revealed on Instagram that she had decided to freeze her eggs.
- Thomas Jacobs – Rebecca first met real estate broker Thomas Jacobs in 2014 on the set of Bachelor in Paradise season 7. They started dating after the filming ended. The couple got engaged in May 2022. In April 2023, it was revealed that they were expecting their first child together. In September 2023, they were blessed with a baby boy named Benson Lee Jacobs Kufrin.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
- Petite frame
- Shoulder-length, straight hair
- Charming smile
- Radiant face
- Has tattoos on her right foot and right wrist
Rebecca Kufrin Facts
- She had dealt with the scourge of cancer in her family for the longest time. Her father had succumbed to brain cancer when she was 19 while her mother is a breast cancer survivor.
- Before she was selected to appear on The Bachelor, she had worked as a publicist for Skyya Communications, a public relations agency in Minneapolis.
- She was once fined for underage drinking.
- She has a pet Corgi named Max. Later, she also adopted another dog named Minno.
Featured Image by Rebecca Kufrin / Instagram