|Rebecca Leigh Longendyke Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9½ in|
|Date of Birth||July 16, 1996|
Rebecca Leigh Longendyke is an American fashion model who is best known for having walked runways for several international brands such as Chanel, Chloé, Michael Kors, Christian Dior, Givenchy, Prada, Versace, Saint Laurent, Coach, Proenza Schouler, and Marc Jacobs. She also has a huge fan base with more than 100k followers on Instagram.
Rebecca Leigh Longendyke
Hurley, New York, United States
She studied at Binghamton University where she pursued a degree in biomedical engineering.
- Siblings – Grace Longendyke (Younger Sister), Rachel Longendyke (Sister)
Rebecca has been represented by –
- Elite Model Management – New York
- Women Management – Paris
- Women Management – Milan
- Storm Management – London
- Scoop Models – Copenhagen
- Munich Models – Munich
5 ft 9½ in or 176.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rebecca has dated –
- Peter Ryan
Race / Ethnicity
She has green eyes with a hint of blue.
- Slender physique
- Freckled face
- Thin eyebrows
- Almond-shaped eyes
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
She has done endorsement work for various brands and designers such as Isabel Marant, Chloé, Louis Vuitton Watches, Mango, Chanel, Yves Saint Laurent, Calvin Klein, Prada, Sandro, Alberta Ferretti, and Valentino.
Rebecca Leigh Longendyke Favorite Things
- Fashion Show – Saint Laurent
Source – i-D.Vice
Rebecca Leigh Longendyke Facts
- She was raised in Hurley, New York.
- Rebecca was in high school when she was discovered through Facebook.
- Initially, she wanted to be a scientist when she grew up.
- She modeled part-time while studying at Binghamton University.
- It was her runway walk for Saint Laurent that skyrocketed her modeling career.
- In her free time, she enjoys spending her time with family or at the beach.
- She has been featured on the cover of various brands such as Latest, Vogue (Germany, Italia, Japan), i-D, and WSJ.
- Rebecca opened for the first time at the Acne Studios Spring / Summer 2019 fashion show.
- She made her runway debut for Calvin Klein at the Calvin Klein Fall / Winter 2018 fashion show.
- In the past, Rebecca was featured on models.com‘s “The Hot List”.
- Rebecca was featured on models.com‘s 2018 “Top Newcomers” list.
- She has been a muse for various distinguished international brands and designers such as Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Acne Studios, Paco Rabanne, Off-White, Alexander McQueen, Christian Dior Haute Couture, Chloé, Ralph Lauren, Prada, Miu Miu, Vera Wang, Saint Laurent, Stella McCartney, Michael Kors, and Marc Jacobs.
- She was one of the 20 models listed on models.com‘s “All Breakout Star Women Nominees” list in 2019.
- Rebecca had walked in more than 40 shows in the Spring / Summer of 2019.
- In January 2020, she was featured in models.com‘s “Top 50 Models” list.
- Fashion Network has named her one of “the most demanded top models of the season” in the past.
- With time, she has been featured in editorials for various magazines such as Vogue and AnOther.
Featured Image By Rebecca Leigh Longendyke / Instagram