|Alankrita Sahai Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||April 14, 1994|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Alankrita Sahai is an Indian model, actor, and beauty pageant titleholder who won the Miss India Earth title in 2014. She has also been cast in movies like Love per Square Foot and Namaste England.
New Delhi, India
Alankrita Sahai studied at American Embassy School in Delhi and The Khaitan School in Noida. Afterward, she attended Gargi College (one of the top colleges affiliated with the University of Delhi) as well as the University of Southern California in Los Angeles, California.
Model, Actor, Beauty Pageant Titleholder
- Father – Anup Sahai (d. 2022)
- Siblings – Apurvah Sahay Aarzoo (Sister)
Alankrita Sahai has been signed with Pals & Peers Entertainment.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has done endorsement work for brands such as JioMart.
Alankrita Sahai Facts
- After she received the Miss India Earth title in 2014, she flew to the Philippines to compete with almost 100 other candidates to be Alyz Henrich’s successor as Miss Earth.
- Alankrita Sahai won 7 titles at the Miss Earth pageant held in the Philippines, becoming the first Indian to achieve the feat.
- She brought to life the character of Rashi Khurana (Sanjay Kumar Chaturvedi’s boss) in the Hindi-language romantic comedy film Love per Square Foot in 2018. Alankrita’s co-stars for the project included Vicky Kaushal, Angira Dhar, Ratna Pathak Shah, and Supriya Pathak.
- Alongside Arjun Kapoor, Parineeti Chopra, Aditya Seal, Anil Mange, and Satish Kaushik, Alankrita Sahai co-starred as Alisha (Param’s neighbor) in the 2018 Hindi-language romantic drama film Namaste England. It is the sequel to the 2007 film Namastey London.
Featured Image by Alankrita Sahai / Instagram