|Rebecca Mader Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7½ in|
|Date of Birth||April 24, 1977|
Rebecca Mader is an actress from Cambridge, England who has starred in ABC’s Once Upon a Time, Lost, among many others. She had a small role in Iron Man 3 in 2013. She had started her career in 2000 with an appearance on Madigan Men.
Rebecca Leigh Mader
Los Angeles, California, United States
Actress and producer
- Siblings – She has a sister.
Rebecca Mader is represented by Santa Monica based Innovative Artists L.A.
5 ft 7½ in or 171 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rebecca Mader has dated –
- Joseph Arongino – Rebecca’s first husband was businessman Joseph Arongino. They got married sometime later, the details of which are not available. They got divorced in 2008. They were rumored to have separated in 2007.
- Mehcad Brooks (2009) – In the summer of 2009, Rebecca was reported to be dating an actor and former model, Mehcad Brooks. Brooks even opted to take Rebecca as his date to the second season premiere of the TV show, True Blood. However, their relationship fizzled out soon after their first public appearance.
- Marcus Kayne (2013-Present) – Rebecca started dating producer Marcus Kayne towards the end of 2013. However, they didn’t make their relationship public until August 2014. In December 2014, she took to her social media account to announce that they had got engaged. She shared a picture of her big diamond ring and revealed that it was the best Christmas gift she could imagine. They got married on November 23, 2016, in a very private ceremony. She didn’t make their marriage public until December 12.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She has often played with ‘blonde’ highlights.
- Blue eyes
- Bright smile
- Prominent nose
Early in her modeling career, Rebecca Mader was cast in a TV commercial for L’Oreal.
She has also done endorsement work for Wella Hair and Colgate.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Morgan Gordon in the popular soap opera, All My Children, which has been telecasted for more than 4 decades.
- Having played the roles of Zelena, Kelly West, and Wicked Witch of the West in the fantasy drama TV series, Once Upon a Time.
- Having made guest appearances in the popular movies such as Hitch, The Devil Wears Prada, and Iron Man 3.
In 2003, Rebecca made her theatrical film debut in an important role in the crime mystery flick, Replay.
First TV Show
In 2000, Rebecca Mader made her first TV show appearance in Bachelors episode of the American sitcom, Madigan Men.
Rebecca Mader Facts
- She has revealed in her interviews that she was often bullied while studying in the school.
- In 2014, she was placed on the 92nd spot by the Maxim magazine in their Hot 100 list.
- She wanted to be an actress from a very early age. She had always been in the drama classes while growing up.
- Before her acting career took off, she worked as a model for a year in New York City.
- Follow her on Twitter, Instagram, and Tumblr.
Featured Image by Steve Cranston / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0