|Reeve Carney Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||April 18, 1983|
Reeve Jefferson Carney
West Village, Manhattan, New York City, United States
Reeve went to the Art Student’s League in New York City.
He then got enrolled in the Academy of Music at Alexander Hamilton High School.
Reeve finally graduated with a major in studio jazz guitar from the University of Southern California’s Thornton School of Music.
Singer-songwriter, musician, actor
- Father – John Carney
- Mother – Marti Heil-Carney
- Siblings – Zane Carney (Brother) (Actor, Singer), Paris Carney (Sister) (Singer)
- Others – Art Carney (Great Uncle) (Actor), Greg Garbowsky (Brother-in-law) (Musician, Composer, Producer)
Reeve is represented by Paradigm Talent Agency.
Indie rock, blues rock, alternative
6 ft or 183 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Reeve Carney has dated –
- Lisa Origliasso (2008-2011) – Reeve Carney started going out with an Australian musician and a member of the band, the Veronicas, Lisa Origliasso in 2008. He even flew to Queensland in December to celebrate her birthday at the Hilton Hotel, which she revealed was like her Christmas present. They broke in 2011 after dating for under three years.
- Jennifer Damiano (2011) – Reeve started dating actress Jennifer Damiano after having grown close while working on the Broadway show, Spider-Man: Turn off the Dark where they were cast opposite each other in leading roles.
- Ashley Greene (2011-2012) – Reeve started an affair with actress Ashley Greene in September 2011. Their relationship came to public knowledge in January 2012 after they were pictured smooching on a lunch date in West Hollywood. The affair ended some months later due to their conflicting work schedules.
- Lana Del Rey (2012) – Carney was reported to have grown close to the singer Lana Del Rey after having appeared in the music clip of Ride in 2012.
- Victoria Justice (2016-2019) – Reeve hooked up with actress and singer Victoria Justice after getting cozy while working in the TV film, Rocky Horror Picture Show: Let’s do the Time Warp Again! They debuted their relationship at the Just Jared holiday party in December 2016. They called it quits in the summer of 2019.
- Eva Noblezada (2019-Present) – In June 2019, reports came that he was dating actress Eva Noblezada.
Race / Ethnicity
Tall and lanky body
Reeve Carney has done endorsement work for Givenik, an online seller of the Broadway show tickets. Also, 5% of the total proceeds from the tickets is given to the buyer’s favorite charity.
Best Known For
Being cast in the role of Peter Parker / Spider-Man in the musical, Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark.
Reeve released his studio album Mr. Green Vol. 1 in 2010.
Reeve made his film debut in 1999 with the drama mystery film Snow Falling on Cedars as Young Ishmael Chambers.
First TV Show
In 1994, he guest appeared in an episode of the comedy series Dave’s World as an extra.
Reeve attributes his improved fitness to the three-year stint in the theater musical, Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark. He revealed that bouncing off the wall while being attached to the harness worked his abs like crazy. Apart from enhancing his core strength, it also gave him a great cardiovascular workout, which in turn improved his stamina and endurance.
Also, in the past, he has undertaken boxing sessions. These boxing sessions improved his muscle tone as well as enhanced his upper body strength. He is also a big fan of heading out for long walks. While out walking, he tries to walk as fast as possible.
Reeve Carney Facts
- He met his future band members Jon Epcar and Aiden Moore while studying at the Alexander Hamilton High School.
- He started to play guitar professionally at the age of 15. His first stint was to perform at the B.B King’s nightclub in Los Angeles.