|Reginae Carter Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||November 29, 1998|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Reginae Carter is an American rapper and actress who is best known for being the daughter of rapper Lil Wayne and television personality Toya Johnson. Besides that, as an actress, Reginae has appeared in various well-known films and TV series such as Pride & Prejudice: Atlanta (2019), Dear Santa, I Need a Date (2019), and Growing Up Hip Hop: Atlanta (2017).
Reginae Djuan Carter
Nae, Baby Carter
Louisiana, United States
In the past, Reginae enrolled at Clark Atlanta University. However, she gave up on her studies in 2017, in order to pursue a career in acting.
- Father – Lil Wayne (Rapper, Singer, Songwriter, Record Producer, Record Executive, Author, Entrepreneur)
- Mother – Antonia Toya Carter (Television Personality, Rapper, Businesswoman, Author)
- Others – Cameron Carter (Younger Half-Brother), Neal (Younger Half-Brother), Dwayne III (Younger Half-Brother), Nivea (Step-Mother) (Singer), Dwayne Michael Carter (Younger Half-Brother)
Hip Hop, R&B, Rap
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Reginae has dated –
- Jaquez Sloan (2012-2015)
- Joshua Brown (2014-2017)
- YFN Lucci (2018-2019)
Race / Ethnicity
- She sports a nose ring.
- Thick curly hair
Through her social media, she has either promoted or endorsed various brand such as –
- Fashion Nova
- Savage X Fenty
- Lets Vogue Girls
Reginae Carter Facts
- She was the only child born to Toya and Lil Wayne. Her mother was 14 years old when she became pregnant with Reginae and her father Lil Wayne was only 15.
- Reginae’s mother and father met one another during their high school years in 1996 and tied the knot with one another on Valentine’s day in 2004. She was only 8 years old when her parents legally parted ways.
- She made her debut TV show appearance as herself in the show The Wendy Williams Show in 2015.
- Reginae appeared in her first film as Lydie in Pride & Prejudice: Atlanta in 2019.
- With time, she has worked with a number of stars including Jay DeVon Johnson, Aisha Duran, Isaiah Jarel, Tiffany Hines, Juan Antonio, Raney Branch, Shad Moss, Deb Antney, and Da Brat.
- In the past, she was a member of the now-defunct R&B girl group “OMG” which stands for Officially Miss Guided. The group was formed in Atlanta, Georgia, in 2009, and consisted of 5 members who were Zonnique Pullins, Bahja Rodriguez, Breaunna Womack, and Lolo Rodriguez. However, the girls decided to part ways in 2015.
- As part of ‘OMG’ she was nominated for “Outstanding New Artist” at the 2013 44th NAACP Image Awards.
- She is very close to her mother Toya and once stated that they shared an unbreakable bond.
- On October 26, 2017, Reginae and her mother co-published the book You Just Don’t Get It.
- Her father Lil Wayne was once arrested for the criminal possession of a weapon and marijuana.
- Reginae was very close to her maternal uncles Josh and Rudy who in July 2016, were found dead in their car.
- In August 2019, Reginae bought her first home.
Featured Image By Reginae Carter / Instagram