|Julie Hagerty Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||June 15, 1955|
Julie Hagerty is an American actor, voice actor, comedian, and former model who has been cast in movies like Airplane!, Airplane II: The Sequel, Lost in America, Beyond Therapy, Bad Medicine, Bloodhounds of Broadway, Reversal of Fortune, What About Bob?, Noises Off, Jackie’s Back!, Larry Gaye: Renegade Male Flight Attendant, Just Friends, Marriage Story, A Master Builder, Noelle, Confessions of a Shopaholic, Instant Family, Adam & Steve, She’s the Man, The Story of Us, The Day the Women Got Even, Boys Will Be Boys, and London Suite. Additionally, she is also known for her television roles like Nikki Beck in the UPN sitcom Reunited, Polly in the Fox family sitcom Malcolm in the Middle, Irene Abbott in the Fox sitcom The Winner, Madame Rhonda in the NBC sitcom Trial & Error, Jackie Georgina in the historical dark comedy series Black Monday, Carol Pewterschmidt/Carol West (voice) in the adult animated sitcom Family Guy, and Tracy Dillon in the sitcom Princesses.
Julie Beth Hagerty
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Julie Hagerty studied at Indian Hill High School, a public high school near Cincinnati, Ohio.
Actor, Voice Actor, Comedian, Former Model
- Father – Jerald William “Jerry” Hagerty, Jr. (Musician)
- Mother – Harriet Yuellig (née Bishop) (Model, Singer)
- Siblings – Michael Hagerty (1952 – 1991) (Older Brother) (Actor)
- Others – Jerald/Jerold William Hagerty (Paternal Grandfather), Rita Charlotte Kaufman (Paternal Grandmother), Luther Bishop (Maternal Grandfather), Addie/Ada Blake (Maternal Grandmother)
Julie Hagerty has been signed with –
- Framework Entertainment, Talent Management Company, West Hollywood, California, United States
- Innovative Artists, Talent Agency, Santa Monica, California, United States
- Ford Models
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth has been $4 Million.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Julie Hagerty has dated –
- Bob Fosse (1979) – She was romantically involved with actor, choreographer, dancer, and film and stage director Bob Fosse in 1979. Julie also has a small role in his film All That Jazz (1979).
- Albert Brooks (1983-1985) – In December 1983, she started dating actor, comedian, and filmmaker Albert Brooks. They co-starred in the 1985 satirical road comedy film Lost in America. The duo parted ways in February 1985.
- Peter Burki (1986-1991) – Julie Hagerty was married to Peter Burki from 1986 to 1991.
- Richard Kagan (1999-Present) – In the year 1999, she got married to insurance executive Richard Kagan.
Race / Ethnicity
Julie Hagerty is of English, German, and Irish descent.
Julie Hagerty was cast in the TV commercial for Old Navy clothing stores in 2013.
Julie Hagerty Favorite Things
- Acting Mentor/Best Friend – Peter Graves
Source – IMDb
Julie Hagerty Facts
- At the age of 15, she was signed to Ford Models.
- She did modeling projects in New York City and shifted there in 1972.
- In 1979, Julie Hagerty made her off-Broadway debut by starring in Mutual Benefit Life at her brother’s theater The Production Company.
- She made her first theatrical film appearance as Elaine Dickinson in the 1980 parody film Airplane!. She co-starred in the film alongside Robert Hays.
- Julie Hagerty brought to life the character of Hayley in the 2009 romantic comedy film Confessions of a Shopaholic, starring Isla Fisher, Hugh Dancy, Joan Cusack, John Goodman, John Lithgow, Kristin Scott Thomas, and Leslie Bibb.
- In 2019, she appeared as Mrs. Kringle (Noelle and Nick’s mother who is Kris’s wife) in the Christmas fantasy comedy film Noelle.
- Alongside Scarlett Johansson, Adam Driver, Laura Dern, Alan Alda, Ray Liotta, and Merritt Wever, Julie Hagerty co-starred as Sandra (Nicole’s mother) in the 2019 critically-acclaimed drama film Marriage Story.
Featured Image by Sidewalks Entertainment / Vimeo / CC BY 3.0