|Rilyn Dinyae Quick Info|
|Height||4 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||April 25, 2006|
Rilyn Dinyae is an American TikTok star and dancer, best known for having a massive following on the platform, as well as on social media such as Instagram and YouTube. Rilyn created a plethora of different video content, ranging from lip syncing to various songs and sounds on TikTok, which was formerly known as Musical.ly, to doing doll reviews on her YouTube channel. She is also known for collaborations with other influencers and social media stars such as Paul Zimmer, Jamie Rose, Rebecca Zamolo, and Lauren Godwin.
Via social media, Rilyn also documented her meeting of the other influencers such as Christian Lalama, Mads Lewis, Casey Simpson, Kristen Hancher, Danielle Cohn, and Jayden Bartels, and announced her plans to collaborate with them moving forward. She also started a YouTube series in February 2017 that featured slime and putty reviews. Rilyn has amassed a social media following of more than 900k fans and more than 75 million hearts on TikTok, more than 50k followers on Instagram, and more than 20k subscribers on YouTube.
Pennsylvania, United States
Thomasville, Pennsylvania, United States
TikTok Star, Dancer
- Siblings – Landin Dinyae (Older Brother)
4 ft 11 in or 150 cm
41 kg or 90.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
She has also colored her hair ends into ‘Green’, ‘Pink’, ‘Blue’, and ‘Purple’.
- Short, slim physique
- Prominent cheekbones
- Freckled face
Rilyn Dinyae has endorsed brands such as –
- Zaful (2017)
- Kawaii Slime (2017)
- Japan Crate (2017)
- Slime Box Club (2018)
- YumeTwins (2018)
- ME.N.U (2018)
- Case-Mate (2018)
- Basic Fun Toys (2018)
- Jakks Pacific Toys (2018)
- RAINBOCORNS (2018)
- D. E. Night Books (2018)
- Sparko Sweets (2018)
- Netflix (2018)
- MOD Pizza (2018)
- Nike (2018)
- Converse (2018)
- BBLZ (2018)
- Dutch Wonderland (2018)
- The Pop Girl Box (2018, 2019)
- Lip Smacker (2019)
- Abercrombie (2019)
Best Known For
Her large social media following on TikTok, Snapchat, Instagram, and YouTube platforms
Rilyn isn’t working out seriously as she is still too young to put her body through such stress. However, she keeps herself active throughout the day and is an avid dancer. She has taken tap, ballet, jazz, and broadway classes among other dancing lessons. She eats healthily, and is a big fan of an açaí bowl, but also enjoys shaved ice, as well as normal ice cream, especially the coconut and passion fruit flavor.
Rilyn Dinyae Favorite Things
- Animals – Dog, Kangaroo
- Activities – Traveling, Shopping, Swimming, Cheerleading, Jumping On A Trampoline
- Stores – The Dollar Tree, Staples, PINK, Target, Five Below
- Places – Atlantis in the Bahamas, California, Florida, Jamaica, The Dominican Republic, Disney World, Disney Land
- Places (To Shop) – Abercrombie, Forever 21
- Hobby – Collecting Dolls
- Season – Fall
- Color – Teal
- Food – Wings
- Number – 21
- Football Team – The Steelers
- Restaurant – Olive Garden
- Dolls – Heart for Heart, Mayberry, Our Generation, Madame Alexander, Wellie Wishers American Girl, Journey Girls, My Life As, Gotz
- Personal Quote – “You never look good trying to make someone look bad.”
Rilyn Dinyae Facts
- Growing up, she refused to eat baby food. This forced her parents to get a feeding specialist, and then blend normal food with baby food so that she consumed enough calories.
- Rilyn had 2 dogs – a Yorkie named Romeo and a chihuahua named Roxy. Unfortunately, she was forced to put Romeo to sleep in mid-2018, which broke her heart.
- She also had one goldfish that lived in an aquarium at home.
- She calls her fans ‘Rilynators’.
- When Rilyn was 3 years old, she was convinced that she was Hannah Montana, the lead character in the TV series of the same name that aired from 2006 to 2011, played by Miley Cyrus.
- Because she couldn’t find the funky, unusual clothes that Hannah Montana wore on the TV series, her mom had to buy shirts and then convert them into dresses manually.
- She got her hair colored for the 1st time when she was 8 years old as her mom had a hair salon at the time.
- Her friends tried to make her create a Musical.ly account much earlier, but she refused. She was shy and didn’t have the courage to post videos of herself online.
- After she caved in, Rilyn made a few test videos for her Musical.ly account and showed them to her mom. Her mom loved them and actually talked her into filming more and posting them on the platform in hopes of getting featured.
- Rilyn has a rare condition named Wyburn-Mason Syndrome.
- She is also an AVM (arteriovenous malformation) advocate, which is a birth defect or disorder of the blood vessels in the spine, brain, or brainstem.
- She suffers from scoliosis, which is a condition characterized by an unnatural curvature of the spine.
- Her most embarrassing moment was at the Grandparents Day Concert when she fell and scraped her face and knees in front of everybody.
- In 2017, Rilyn was invited to dance at an event named Musermovement in New York City, New York, United States. She performed with Piper Rockelle and danced to an original song written for them specifically.
- In 2018, Rilyn had more than 100 different dolls and 9 reborn baby dolls in her collection.
- As she got older, playing with dolls became less fun, so she would only do their hair and dress them from time to time.
- Rilyn repeatedly claimed she was a girly girl and didn’t like sports. However, in April 2018, Rilyn began preparing for gymnastics and cheerleading and worked heavily on her flexibility for those sports.
- Follow her on Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Twitter.
Featured Image by Rilyn Dinyae / Instagram