|Rishi Dev Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||October 17, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Rishi Dev is an Indian television actor, singer, and YouTuber who is best known for his appearance as Gopal in Balika Vadhu (2008), Guggi in Bani: Ishq Da Kalma (2013), and as Naksh Naitik Singhania in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai (2017). Besides that, he is also known for being a member of the popular YouTube channel titled Rimorav Vlogs. With time, he has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 500k followers on Instagram.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
TV Actor, Social Media Star, Singer
- Father – Rajesh Sharma
- Siblings – Diksha Sharma (Sister) (YouTuber), Sanjay Sharma (Younger Brother) (YouTuber)
Zee Music Company
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Rishi has dated –
- Mohena Singh – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
- Cleft chin
Rishi Dev Favorite Things
- Actor – Shahrukh Khan, Parineeti Chopra
- Food – Brown rice with Rajma
- Holiday Destination – California
- Film Of All-Time – Jab Tak Hai Jaan (2012)
Source – YouTube
Rishi Dev Facts
- He was raised in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Rishi is an introvert when it comes to relationships.
- He and fellow actress Mohena Singh did not like one another when they met one another for the first time.
- Rishi was 5 years old when he started his acting career.
- Actor Gaurav Wadhwa and Mohena Singh were good friends with Rishi. They even started the YouTube channel titled Rimorav Vlogs on December 6, 2017. However, in 2019, Gaurav and Mohena got into a conflict with Rishi over something that he did not agree with them about and decided to quit the Rimorav Vlogs channel.
- Since 2019, Rishi has been running the channel with his brother Sanjay and sister Diksha. It had more than 2.5 million subscribers in February 2020.
- In the past, Rishi was nominated for an ITA Award for “Best Actor (Male)”.
- He is the co-owner of Stance Studio Productions for Medscape India, which was founded by his father Rajesh Sharma in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- In his free time, he likes to play the guitar or make videos for his YouTube channel.
- He is very close to his mother.
- Rishi cannot live without his phone.
Featured Image By Rishi Dev / Instagram