Tisha, Pari, Junior PC (PC is referred here to her elder sister Priyanka Chopra)
Ambala, Haryana, India
Parineeti attended Convent of Jesus and Mary in Ambala Cantt. She had always been a good student at the school. At 17, she went to London to gain triple honors degree in business, economics, and finance from Manchester Business School in UK.
- Father – Pawan Chopra (Businessman and supplier to the Indian Army at Ambala Cantonment)
- Mother – Reena Chopra
- Siblings – Shivang Chopra (Brother), Sahaj Chopra (Brother)
- Others – Priyanka Chopra (Cousin), Meera Chopra (Cousin)
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Parineeti Chopra has dated –
- Hardik Pandya (2017) – There were speculations that Patineeti was dating cricketer Hardik Pandya after the duo got flirtatious on Twitter. But, they both denied all such rumors.
Race / Ethnicity
35-26-36 in or 89-66-91.5 cm
She has endorsed brands like Kurkure, Nivea, Maaza, Spinz, and WeChat.
In August 2017, she advertised for the LIKE app on her social media accounts.
Best Known For
Acting in movies like Ladies vs Ricky Bahl (2011), and Ishaqzaade (2012).
Chopra appeared in 2011 Indian romantic comedy film Ladies vs Ricky Bahl for her role as Dimple Chaddha. She also received Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut.
Parineeti does her workouts and diet, according to her requirements for the films. Since her debut movie, she is all busy in doing one or the other movie. For her 2014 movie Hasee Toh Phasee, she lost 8 kilos to fit into her role. Chopra needed to look lean and sexier, hence she had to plan this extreme weight loss and that too in only a month’s time. Though, this is not at all healthy for a person like Parineeti as she is not obese.
This can be achieved by interval training, regular cardio workout, jumping jacks, taking proper sleep and very important, eating well.
For your information, Parineeti is a foodie (being a Punjabi girl) and loves food and in turn, hates exercise. As a result, she had always been very fat since childhood. She has a habit of hitting the gyms before 2 months of the start of a new film. Comparing herself to her cousin, Priyanka Chopra, Parineeti says that she eats less than Priyanka but still gains weight easily due to low metabolism.
Parineeti Chopra Favorite Things
- Food – Kadhai chicken (especially her mom’s), pizza. She likes non-veg food more.
- Actor – Ranbir Kapoor
- Designer – None
Parineeti Chopra Facts
- She was born in Ambala to a Punjabi family.
- Chopra has also studied Indian Classical music.
- Before becoming an actress in Bollywood, she also worked as a PR consultant with Yash Raj Films in their marketing department.
- As a student, she was fat and used to wear size 36 jeans.
- In 2011, Parineeti was able to make her place in the Verve’s list of ‘Most Powerful Women’.
- In an interview given to Hindustan Times, Parineeti revealed that she selects those movies in which she had a lot to perform and not those, which has high production value.
- Her bag always contains Nivea Total Face Cleanup face-wash, perfume, lip balm and cell phone charger.
- She enjoys listening to her iPod songs, and singing them loudly, and also traveling.
- If you are not already, you can follow her on Twitter.